Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Honeymoon booked!!

FINALLY! We aren't going until next March but have been going back and forth on dates and plane tickets... finally clicked PURCHASE and all is done!!

We leave 3/31/2015 for Secrets Maroma Beach and return on April 6th. We managed to save $500 between flights and hotel by switching our arrival/departure by two days... which we felt was worth it!

That was easily one of the most stressful parts of planning so far. We are so happy it's done, but now even more anxious for the trip itself!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Honeymoon booked!!

• Options
    YAY! We will be there in October. Can't wait!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    tcnobletcnoble member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    @sarah1551 JEALOUS!! I am so anxious and wish it was sooner. What room category did you book? You'll have to post a review on here or trip advisor - I would love to hear how it goes!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We booked the preferred club Junior Suite oceanfront. So excited! I'm trying to decide if we should book a few activities before we go or just go with no agenda! :) I'll definitely let you know how it goes!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    tcnobletcnoble member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    We are having the same debate... though I think we have settled on one day at Xplor and another day going to Cozumel. We only have 5 full days so I don't want to have too much going on, but FI will go crazy just sitting on the beach so we are compromising.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards