Georgia-Atlanta

DJ Recommendations

I just searched this board for DJ recommendations and most of the ones I found are pretty old. I'm hoping to find someone who will come in at or under $700-800 (absolute max) for a 4 hour reception plus ceremony coverage. Who did you use? Did they do a good job? Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: DJ Recommendations

• labrolabro member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its

DJ Dre 1800 (Andre). I wish we could use this DJ for our reception...but he was already booked for our date (HUGE BUMMER!!!!). He did my little sister's wedding and it was seriously a PARTY! He has such charisma and is really great with the crowd. He was out there dancing and teaching people dance moves to some songs. Everyone told us after the reception how much they adored the DJ. Another benefit...he fits your budget! I would recommend the Gold Package over his Basic. Seriously....Andre is worth it!

Here is his website:

http://www.djdre1800.com/index2.php#!/HOME

He's also on Facebook so you can follow him there for more information. I mean really...I can't gush enough over how much we loved him! My sister and her H found him through a friend of her H's. He had performed at her wedding and my sister's H absolutely loved him at that wedding too.

• @LaPeanut1018 Yeah girl! I saw your posted that and I'm currently waiting for him to call me back.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards