Oklahoma

Country Chic Wedding items for sale- Guthrie

We just had our BEAUTIFUL country chic wedding and now all of the stuff has to go. Located in GuthrieI have 9 of the very HEAVY, tall brass vases. We bought them for $15 each and didn't end up using them. $7 each OBOWedding shoes- Ivory color 8.5 I wore them for 15 minutes. Perfect condition. paid $45 asking $20

Old Door we propped up, wrapped in twine and added pictures to (we hung the pictures with mini clips) (the twine and mini clips are still attached. It was a HUGE hit at the wedding. It is front and back. $50 ONE OF A KIND!

12 candy vases- we used ONE haha! selling all 12 for $15                     5 LARGE vases- $20                10 square mirrors- $8

2 Cake Stands- Pictures do not do this justice. It is a 2ft by 2 ft wooden stand. We covered them in burlap and added ivory burlap flowers to it. Bought on Etsy for $125 each selling for $50 each. Wal-Mart sells plain ugly ones for $50 so it is a STEAL!

Tiki Torch Wine bottles- we took wine bottles, filled them with tiki torch fluid, added a tikie wick to them and put a washer on top so it wouldnt fall down. We didnt end up using them because of the burn ban. I have 18 left. Selling for $45, that includes all the wine bottles, washers, $60 worth of tiki torch fluid and I even have some extra wicks and wine bottles to throw in.

3 min chalkboard that hang with twine $8

Large galvanized bucket that we wrapped burlap around to hold our cards (I will throw in the cards sign) $20

Light up Mr and Mrs sign (12 inch letters), the S just needs to be more secured in, I have extra lights- $20

6 (bridesmaid) and 2 (flower girl) bouquets wrapped in burlap- $50         77 mason jars with chalkboard label stickers on them- .80 each

Rusty Letter "M" that we put at the top of our altar- $35                     Big bag of wedding coloring books and crayons- $9

Solemates (they help you walk in the grass without sinking) paid $16, asking $10 (only wore for 15 minutes)

Re: Country Chic Wedding items for sale- Guthrie

• edited May 2014
    Courtney!

Do you still have these items???  We are planning a wedding, rustic chic, and this sounds wonderful!  Can I come see it?  LOVE the door idea!

MOB, Kim 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards