Wisconsin

Rehearsal Dinner- Downtown MKE

Is there anyone out there who knows of a great place for a rehearsal dinner spot?! I have looked at Joey Buenos already and I'm not too sure if I'm sold on them just yet. Ive looked around like the MKE Ale House and Rock Bottom Brewery, anyone have exerpience with these places?

Any help is appriciated! 

Re: Rehearsal Dinner- Downtown MKE

• I would recommend Mo's Irish Pub.  It has a big area upstairs that looked nice.  I haven't had any experience with them, I just looked at it.

• We ended up going with joey's... i was a little unsure about them at first as well. FI and i have gone there a few times since booking them and every time i go i feel better and better about our decision. Cant go wrong with the board room... in excited to have our rehersal there
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Anniversary
  • I ate at upstairs at Mo's last night and have to say their service was outstanding.  We had a smaller private room with a specific time to serve our food.  They were right on time AND had at least 3 different people serving our group of 12 or so.  Always someone there to give a hand.

Joey Buona's food is also great.  I also enjoy John Hawk's Pub, which has reasonable rental rates.  In my experience, most places will not disappoint.
  • We are using Louises, not super fancy but the customer serivce is amazing.
  • We did ours on the patio at the Irish Pub on Water and Erie and everyone LOVED it.
  • Did ours at Joey Buona's int the Board Room. It was great and I recommend them!
  • I second the Irish Pub on Water and Erie! We had our engagement party in the room upstairs. Everyone loved it :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards