Wisconsin
Options

Has anyone used or heard of Abracadabra Limo?

I have read some awful scary stories about things not showing up on their wedding day and the lim0 and DJ are the scariest ones for me. Has anyone heard of Abracadabra Limo? Everything seems fine and his deposit is pretty low, web site looks good, and he always answers his phone. I'm just really nervous something major is going to go wrong because I am looking for deals. He is still more than I wanted to pay but cheaper than a lot of other limp companies! Any suggestions would be awesome our wedding is in Janesville, WI

Re: Has anyone used or heard of Abracadabra Limo?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would suggest Wayne Ace limos out of Oregon, WI. They are a LOT cheaper than any of the companies we looked at including abracadabra. They were only like $575 for 6 hours and will go where you need them to go. My friend used them for her wedding just a few weeks ago and we had no problems with them. We had made a cd of music that we wanted to listen to in the limo and the driver had no problems playing it for us. It's actually a limo bus that we had so we had a bit more room for everyone (we had 25 people in the limo). You also get to bring in any food or drinks you want so it was fun for us because we could bring in coolers of what we wanted with no problems. Just a suggestion!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

We are using AJ Prestige out of Madison, great prices and great cusomer service so far.  We recieved a lot of great recommendations about them from others.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards