Nevada-Las Vegas

Show me your wedding invitations! :)

2»

Re: Show me your wedding invitations! :)

• dbacksgirldbacksgirl member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited May 2014
    @nyvegaslove, I did everything in Adobe Illustrator.  I'm going to just make pdf's of the sheets and my FI will print them out at work for us.  I have a collection of x-acto knives and a paper cutter and I'm going to just cut them out myself.  I put countless hours into these things and the info on the stacker cards is pretty specific to our wedding so I wouldn't even begin to know what to charge for them if I sold them.  I am proud of how they turned out though.  Like you said, I wasn't finding any I liked so I just decided to do my own. 

I bought the mat cards and pocket folders from cardsandpockets.com.  I love that they have so many options!  Plus, you can order items by the piece.  I needed 72 pockets.  Not 100 or 200 so I just bought exactly that many.  Plus, check out their DIY invitaiton kits! http://www.cardsandpockets.com/pocketinvitationkits.aspx

They will also do printing but I think it's kind of expensive.  If you have access to a desktop printer that takes custom sizes, you could totally print all your stuff right at home!  I'm going to to that for our table cards and other stuff.  I designed "Thank You" cards to put at each plate as well as table numbers and all that stuff.  It's been trial and error but I was able to get EXACTLY what I wanted when I was done so that's kind of cool.

I don't know about being able to do the whole package over again but if you are just looking for the design for the invitation itself, message me and maybe we can work something out where I can customize the invitation piece and create a pdf for you that you could take somewhere to get printed.  The UPS Store and FedEx/Kinkos both are relatively reasonable!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @TXlush I love yours! Where did you get them from? 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • These are what I'm thinking for the STDs. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • TxlushTxlush member
    First Comment
    We had them made by a design shop here in Lubbock. Hodgepodge is the store name and Dinah was our designer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards