Wisconsin

nice way to post rules of facility????

Is there a nice way of posting the rules of a facility? Our location is in a residential are and they ask not to use horns, locking devices that beep...(located on a lake everything echos).

Thanks
sld

Re: nice way to post rules of facility????

• edited December 2011
    do you have a wedding website?  Maybe you could put it there and then also use word of mouth to make sure everyone understands they should use them?  I don't think this is something you should put on the invites...but I guess that depends on how formal they will be.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • slmaierslmaier member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reply. I agree about not on the invites.  I did post on the website. 
    sld
  • edited December 2011
    what if you got some of the free signs from Vistaprint as another reminder saying "Ssshhhh no horns, etc" 

just a thought since some people may forget but you could post where the guests enter and i am sure the other residents would not mind a temp sign in their yard if it keeps it quiet...
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_nice-way-post-rules-of-facility?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:65efcad2-4dff-4898-8ead-55554cb9054cPost:b47618e3-f702-49b4-8320-c5896f3dba02">Re: nice way to post rules of facility????</a>:
    [QUOTE]what if you got some of the free signs from Vistaprint as another reminder saying "Ssshhhh no horns, etc"  just a thought since some people may forget but you could post where the guests enter and i am sure the other residents would not mind a temp sign in their yard if it keeps it quiet...
    Posted by Jelenny[/QUOTE]

Thsi is a great idea!

I would also add by word of mouth: people will need another reminder especially because it's so easy to forget that some cars beep when you lock them so they might have to figure out how to turn that feature off (if they can).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards