Ohio-Northeast

Bride Planning Wedding from Florida - Advice!

FLGrlNextDoorFLGrlNextDoor member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
edited May 2014 in Ohio-Northeast

Just booked our photography! Yippee!  We have over a year until our wedding which allows us to pick the season for our engagement shoot!  Any advice from locals on locations or season?  Something rural or woodsy. 

Re: Bride Planning Wedding from Florida - Advice!

• casssKcasssK member
    First Comment
    I would do the end of October, very beginning of November, it's the perfect time for a woodsy engagement session! but for location, I know it says your planning from florida, where at in NE Ohio will you be for the session?
  • We are trying to find a location to shoot our engagement.  My fiancé's family lives in Parma, Akron, area.  We are getting married in Peninsula.  Our photographer is from Geneva.  So anywhere around these areas.

• Cuyahoga Valley National Park is beautiful and I would definitely do it sometime in October when the leaves have changed colors.
  • I agree with PP that since Fiance family lives in Penisula check out Cuyahoga Valley National Park. Lots of great locations in the park. I know there is even an area where there are water falls, but I haven't been there myself so not sure how easy it is to get to them. But there is also the Cuyahoga Valley Railway too that runs through the park and at different parking lots they have older looking train stops.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards