Wisconsin
Options

milwaukee limo suggestions

I'm in need of finding a nice limo company but something relatively inexpensive.  Any suggestions?  Anyone ever heard of or used Cheesehead Limos?  They have give us the best quote so far...

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: milwaukee limo suggestions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    wow those are great prices! I looked at BBB and they had a rating of A+. So that is good news.. any knotties use them?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have never heard of Cheesehead Limos.  They might be fine, but I am always skeptical of picking the cheapest company you can find.  Sometimes it works out...but other times, not so much.  I would do my research on yelp and other sites to see what others have to say about them. 
    We used Riteway and found them to be very reasonably priced and reliable.  The limo coach we had was clean and very nice.  The driver was friendly as well.

• Options
    jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Something is missing here...did we have a vendor posting or did someone delete their post?
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

What is missing?  I don't think there is anything missing.

MilwaukeeBride - thanks for the Riteway suggestion.  I will look into it.

The limos in the pictures from Cheesehead Limos are nice.  Of course, we will see them in person too.  All of the other companies I've contacted are a good $200/+ for the amount of time that we want, and some of the pictures are of disgusting looking vehicles.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am meeting with Cheesehead Limo on Fri- i'll post this weekend!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards