Plus-Sized
Options

has anyone heard of evening elegance out of california?

hyechica81hyechica81 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
edited May 2014 in Plus-Sized
has anyone heard of evening elegance out of California they are an online accessory shop and they have tons of shawl options that i need for my bridesmaids at very reasonable prices?

i have been to the website and the facebook page the website is not that fancy http://www.eveningelegance.com/

i need to order 7 of them so i am like on the fence should i go with them or go with someone on ebay with also  usa adress and plenty of reviews but for 11.99 vs 9.95 each for the same shawl same mesurments

Re: has anyone heard of evening elegance out of california?

• Options
    Why don't you order one and check out the quality before deciding you want to order multiples? They're inexpensive enough at this rate.
  • Options
    i was back and forth on this website all day yesterday i could not see any security decal and the link to order was not working i kept getting this An error occurred during a connection to plus28.safe-order.net. Peer was unable to decrypt an SSL record it received. (Error code: ssl_error_decryption_failed_alert)

so i emailed her a few days prior to let her know and she sent me a link where amazigly i could check out.

then she had some resorces on her website of various places to get things and she ugh had a link to a china knockoff wedding dress website gasp.

well this am my mom found some really nice ones at jc penny on sale for 14.99 with 20% off online so i  ordered those instead

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards