Registry and Gift Forum

Thank You ~ who does it go to?

My Aunt and her two adult daughters (Cousin 1 & Cousin 2) were invited to wedding (in 15 days!) and my shower. Aunt & Cousin 1 rsvp'd for the wedding, still dont know if cousin 2 & her family will be coming.

Only Cousin 1 came to the shower, but had to leave early. She brought a card with cash signed with all three names but in Aunt's handwriting. And knowing the cousins' situation pretty sure the cash is from my Aunt & she signed their names as a good mom tends to do.

So... do I send the thank you to all three? i have to admit I'm hesitant to send one to Cousin 2 since she still hasn't told me if they are coming. At Easter she said she wasnt sure because her family had some type of retreat or camp the weekend of my wedding (she got a STD in January).

Re: Thank You ~ who does it go to?

• If all three names are on the card then you should send a thank you to each person.
  • I agree. They probably all signed it to show that it was from all 3 of them. So send a thank you card(s) to all of them. 
  • yes, if there names were on the card send a thank you to all 3 of them individually. It does not matter if she does not come to your wedding, she still went in on a gift for your shower, so should receive a thank you.

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards