May 2014 Weddings

May 31st Date?

What else do you have left to do?

How do you feel?

Re: May 31st Date?

• whitjoywhitjoy member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment

Basically to just have a last meeting with the pastor and send the DJ our music sheet!

Feeling nervous though.

• windiewindie member
    First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary

What's left... hhmm... lets see

• still need to figure out some logistics with vehicles: who's driving who where
    • have the reception venu meething this wednesday to go over how we'd like the room set up
    • FI was to confirm/reserve the food for our family dinner on the 30th (having instead of rehersal dinner as no WP) today
    • Take FI & his kids wedding outfits to the dry cleaners
    • create packing list for honeymoon & then pack!
    • getting nails done on the 27th
    • gather supplies for the venus into their own bags/boxes
    • get marriage license!!
    • and i am sure other things i am not thinking of

How I'm feeling - pretty good now  ask me next monday!

• I am super nervous, but not for any good reason.

We still have to make placecards, come up with a way to display the seating chart, finalize the ceremony, and clean our house. Packing for the honeymoon, too. Urgh. Lots to do, but the long weekend before the wedding helps a lot.
  • ddvirtsddvirts member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    Not much left to do now. We have to pay the photographer and ceremony musicians. Pick up tuxedos. Finish packing for honeymoon. I'm still waiting on my custom order of table numbers, which weren't shipped yet so I'm nervous about that, but they assured me that they will arrive on time.
  • I think we are doing really well... We still have to finish wrapping the wedding party gifts. I am assembling little courtesy baskets for in the bathrooms at the hall, I have the stuff... but I need to put them together. Send in checks to the DJ, horse stables, officiant, and reception hall. I have to get things separated out to take to the chapel Friday night, to the hotel room, and to the reception hall. Right now there are just PILES taking up my bedroom, dining room, and is creeping into the living room.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards