Chit Chat
Options

Bishes be crazy

One of my FI's friends, whom I don't care for and who's girlfriend I've never met, she apparently HATES me.
She has never met me, but hates me. In fact, she has said, to FI's friends, that whenever she see's pictures of me, I make her physically ill and that she can tell just by looking at me that I'm a horrific bitch (maybe its my fatty mcfattersonness that makes her ill?) and that she doesn't think she can go to our wedding, because she wouldn't be able to hold back from saying what she thinks of me.

Well...ok then. Good to know.

Wedding Black & White, Sepia

Re: Bishes be crazy

• Options
    What the actual fuck?
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    What a cuntwaffle! 

• Options
    phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I'm an irritating person so I can get why some people are like, "Ugh, it's phira," but I get annoyed when it happens with people who've never actually met me or spent any time talking with me.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    If being fat makes you a bad person, I must murder puppies for fun.

OH WAIT THAT'S BULLCRAP.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    eyeroll
  • Options
    phiraphira member
    Inkdancer said:
    If being fat makes you a bad person, I must murder puppies for fun.

OH WAIT THAT'S BULLCRAP.
    I must be a terrible person, too. OH WELL must carry on destroying lives with my deathfatz.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    Oh for heaven's sake...

She sounds like such a marvelous person. Are you sure you don't want to invite her? HA.
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    beachyone15beachyone15 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited May 2014
  • Options

She must have a fifth sense detecting a.) when it rains, b.) when someone is awful simply by seeing a picture of her. This girl should get her own TV show!

I'm sure she is just jealous of you and is so sad with her own life that she has nothing better to do.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    What a gross person. 

Please do not invite her OR your FI's friend with poor taste. That's a kind of cruelty that I like to believe we've all outgrown by the time we hit high school. It's not even high school mean-girliness; that is straight up middle school nasty. We forgive middle schoolers because they are mixed-up larvae who are far from their eventual metamorphoses into empathetic human beings, but grown-ass adults have NO excuse for this shit.
    This baby knows exactly how I feel
  • Options
    What a gross person. 

Please do not invite her OR your FI's friend with poor taste. That's a kind of cruelty that I like to believe we've all outgrown by the time we hit high school. It's not even high school mean-girliness; that is straight up middle school nasty. We forgive middle schoolers because they are mixed-up larvae who are far from their eventual metamorphoses into empathetic human beings, but grown-ass adults have NO excuse for this shit.
    This x 1000. Don't waste a perfectly good piece of cake on this craphead. Or let her look at your pretty dress. 
  • Options
    Wow! What a psycho!! 
    When fiance's best man started dating someone new I instantly disliked her after one meeting. She learned to snowboard in one day (something I fail at after months of lessons), her hair never frizzes, she kayaks all summer because she's a teacher (while I'm stuck at work). I mentioned it to my best friend and she instantly said "quit being a jealous bitch and a hater" and she was right and I snapped out of it and think the girl is great. I would have never said anything to anyone to knows the girl!! 

• Options
    What a fucking psycho ass bitch. Fuck her.
                                 Anniversary
    imageimageimage

• Options
    What kind of guy would want to be with a girl like that? Seriously, if my girlfriend said "A girl I've never met makes me ill to just see her picture" I'd be breaking up with her.
    Visit The Knot! Visit The Knot!
  • Options
    So then it's a good thing this chick's BF won't be invited, right?

Because I know your FI would NEVER want to invite someone who was disrespectful toward you, so clearly, Bitchy McJudgeypants and her BF, Spineless McNeutered, just won't make the invite cut list.

Too bad, so sad. #sorrynotsorry
    This
  • Options
    Bitch will probably show up wearing white to boot. Fuck that noise.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    CMGragainCMGragain member
    edited May 2014
    Who relayed this information to you?   I think we are missing some information.  If I heard someone say this about a friend, I wouldn't tell her.  I would defend the girl, not go telling hurtful tales.
    httpiimgurcomTCCjW0wjpg
  • Options
    What a bitch. I can't think of anything else to add other than she sounds like a bitch.
  • Options
    CMGragain said:
    Who relayed this information to you?   I think we are missing some information.  If I heard someone say this about a friend, I wouldn't tell her.  I would defend the girl, not go telling hurtful tales.
    my Fi told me. His friend told him. Not the bf of the hosebeast, but a mutual friend between all the guys. I feel like this picture from my bachelorette party this weekend sums up my feelings of her.

Debbies shower 045

Wedding Black & White, Sepia
  • Options
    debmonn said:
    CMGragain said:
    my Fi told me. His friend told him. Not the bf of the hosebeast, but a mutual friend between all the guys. I feel like this picture from my bachelorette party this weekend sums up my feelings of her.

Debbies shower 045
    Love the picture and dayyyym great ring!  No wonder she's jealous ;-)  

• Options
    She's jealous. Nobody acts like that unless they are a hater. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards