Ohio-Cleveland

Outdoor Ceremony loc?? HELP!

I'm not having too much luck finding an outdoor venue for our ceremony that can accommodate 200 guests. My fiance has an enormous family and we've cut it down as much as we can. We are in the Cleveland area but would be willing to travel ~45 minutes or so for the perfect spot. 
Most places I am finding are country clubs that require membership, or just too small.

Does anyone know of a ceremony location that is outdoors, preferably with a wooded background, that can accommodate 200 guests??

This picture is my absolute DREAM!! Alas, this is in California lol.

Re: Outdoor Ceremony loc?? HELP!

• My friends had there ceremony here in June 2012. It was really beautiful. http://www.carospartycenter.net/ Their website says they can host 200 for catering so I assume the same for a ceremony? Good luck. 
    Anniversary

imagebam.com
  • Check out Happy Day Lodge in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. Not sure how many it can hold and you can have things outdoors but if the weather isn't cooperative (gotta love the unpredictability of Cleveland weather) you can move things inside easily. You would have to bring in a caterer but I'm sure they have some that they can recommend. Only thing too is check out their parking lot (which is actually across the street) to make sure it's big enough too.
  • Meadow Ridge farms! they have two pavilions, one - the newest one can hold 250 and the original one can hold up to 300. it's absolutely beautiful! www.meadowridgefarm.com 
  • Erikan73 said:
    Check out Happy Day Lodge in the Cuyahoga Valley National Park. Not sure how many it can hold and you can have things outdoors but if the weather isn't cooperative (gotta love the unpredictability of Cleveland weather) you can move things inside easily. You would have to bring in a caterer but I'm sure they have some that they can recommend. Only thing too is check out their parking lot (which is actually across the street) to make sure it's big enough too.
    We actually just got back from checking out Happy Days Lodge, it's a cool rustic spot and she said they can hold up to 200 people. They do have a list off preferred caterers they use. All Saturdays until Nov are booked but have Fridays and Sundays available so just a heads up on that!
  • We're getting married at the Holden Arboretum in August. We have 200 guests and it's not too far from Cleveland. We're doing the ceremony in the butterfly garden and the greensward lawn for the reception. Here's a link to images:

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards