June 2014 Weddings
Options

cold sore 2 weeks before wedding!!

I just posted this in the wedding 911 forum..alright ladies, here i am 2 weeks away from getting married and i woke up and went to work yesterday only to find a cold sore forming >.< my first though "NOOOOOOOOO!!!" This was my worst fear and it came true! My Dr prescribed me Acylovir. Im just hoping it works and stays working till the wedding..im so scared another one is going to pop up the day of!

Re: cold sore 2 weeks before wedding!!

• Options
    Those little suckers pop up at the worst times and are often stress related. 

If it makes you feel any better, my mom had a cold sore for her wedding day and she and my dad just celebrated their 40th anniversary earlier this year. So maybe it's a good omen.  ;)  And I only know that she had it because she pointed it out to me in her wedding pictures a few years ago.  I never would have noticed if she hadn't.

Relax.  Your wedding will be beautiful no matter what.
  • Options

@melbenso, aw that's awesome! Well hopefully its a good omen ;) sad thing is, i had one the morning of school pictures in 4th grade..and you can see that bad boy clear as day LOL.

I have decided on relaxing at night with a bottle of wine and watching tv with my wonderful FI. The stress of our daughter being sick and making sure the caterer will be payed the day of had me going whacko!

• Options
    AND the medicine is helping! It should be gone by next week. hallelujah!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards