Snarky Brides

Let's talk cake toppers

13»

Re: Let's talk cake toppers

• Cookie PusherCookie Pusher member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited May 2014
    I'm trying to figure out if she's pushing him or trying to grab him so he doesn't fall over....?

WTF?

~*~*~*~*~

• tortoisebridetortoisebride member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited May 2014
    I guess we're posting ones we like now, too, right? Right?

Because I love these guys:

and I think this is so super cute omg:
    The whole shop is super cute.

But I can't really justify spending $80 on a cake topper :|
    This is me reading threads on TK
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @lyndausvi Your cake looks adorable, fallen sail and all!

@ohannabelle Pleeeease post a picture of the final product! After seeing the pictures you posted, I'm very curious as to how it will turn out.

• ckel24 said:

@lyndausvi Your cake looks adorable, fallen sail and all!

@ohannabelle Pleeeease post a picture of the final product! After seeing the pictures you posted, I'm very curious as to how it will turn out.

You and me both! (I am also equally curious about what he's going to wear. Typically, he looks like a refugee time traveler from Woodstock. Good thing that Adorable Daughter loves him, and is not the type to stress over superficialities.) 
  • AddieCakeAddieCake member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited May 2014
    JFC, these are hilarious. ETA: Not in a good way b/c I don't find this kind of stuff funny for a wedding, but in a train wreck way.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Oh I didn't realize I had a picture so accessible! 
    Cute!  Yay owls!  Owls are one of my favorite animals, and they have become kind of a "thing" with FI and I, so we're going that route with our cake toppers:

Six bucks on Amazon!  Plus they're salt and pepper shakers, so we'll have a practical use for them after the wedding!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • OMG! The owls are adorable! Dang, now I want an owl cake topper. Can they be molded from frosting, I could work with that.
  • Dang, the salt and pepper shakers idea is kind of brilliant.

• FI and I solved the topper debate by deciding not to have a cake at all ;-)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards