Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Yay! Had my wedding! Here are my vendors!

I had my wedding this past Saturday and had an amazing time! I thought I would share my vendors in case it helps anyone! Venue: YWCA, Ft. Worth (Beautiful) Catering: Los Vaqueros (Delicious) Cake: Market Street for the bridal cake and Breadwinners for additional cakes (Cakes were absolutely delicious-had many compliments on the bridal cake from Market Street.) Flowers: Market Street and Costco (Beautiful flowers and cheap) Officiant: Rev. Brian Richman (Great guy and very professional. Listened and provided suggestions for ceremony script) DJ: All Access DJ-Ed Markwardt (Amazing DJ. Showed up very early to set up to make sure he was prepared. He kept the guests energetic and made sure the reception was running smoothly and on time. ) Dress & Alterations: David's Bridal (I had great service at David's Bridals for my dress shopping and alterations.-No issues at all. ) Hair: Toni and Guy (Downtown Ft. Worth-very busy, my stylist seemed rush but it was on a Saturday during the day so I guess that's to be expected.) Harpist-Naoko Nakamura, Harp Delights (beautiful music! I received many compliments on her. She played "All You Need is Love" for my processional and a Lord of the Rings themed song for my wedding party which she got a few thumbs up for!) Linens: Tablecloth Factory (Extremely fast shipping if you are going to purchase your tablecloths) Those are my main vendors. If anyone has any questions or need any advice, just holla at me! It was a great wedding and I'm so happy! Now on to the honeymoon!!

Re: Yay! Had my wedding! Here are my vendors!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards