Wisconsin

Rehearsal Dinner Ideas near Wauwatosa??

Hello again!  I got some great ideas on hotels in the wauwatosa/mayfair mall area.  Anyone have any good ideas for a place for the rehearsal dinner that will be good but affordable??

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Ideas near Wauwatosa??

• boxcarboxcar member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Il Mito.

Maggiano's has private rooms and is really affordable. 

Louise's in Brookfield.

Ristorante Bartolotta.

Just relaized those are all Italian...

Saz's or the Chancery in the village? Or there are other places around Mayfair like PF Changs or Cheesecake factory, but I'm not sure if they have private rooms.

I am about to make a sister post about rehearsal dinner locations downtown. :)
  • mmskaricmmskaric member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been working with Cafe Hollander in the Tosa village. Their prices are pretty reasonable and they are well managed. 

I haven't dealt with them, but what about Firefly in Tosa? They have a bunch of little rooms, so they may be able to make your meal semi-private.
  • edited December 2011
    If you are willing to go as far as Brookfield, you could do the Venice Club (italian food).  Great food and very affordable prices.  They also have private banquet rooms.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • pengy_wipengy_wi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our engagement party at the Chancery and they were wonderful (we go there on a regular basis). Plus they have their own parking lot.

I wouldn't do anything around the mall cuz it's so busy.
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards