Registry and Gift Forum

PSA: Macy's Friends & Family

I went into Macy's today to use our registry completion discount, and they told me the Friends & Family sale will start June 4. That sale is 25% off vs. the 15% registry completion one. Happy shopping!

Re: PSA: Macy's Friends & Family

• Is the whole store 25% off or just registry items?
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • AprilH81 it was the whole store (even makeup!!!)

imageimage

• We had one near here pretty recently, too, so I was surprised to hear about another!
    That must be a regional bc it is NEVER makeup here...soooooo jealous. @AprilH81 it was two or three weeks ago here, sorry, but you missed it :(
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• I don't think it's regional. We had one just a few weeks ago and one of the registry ladies told me that it was so successful that they're having another one in June. They've never had them so close together before, usually there's one in the spring and one in December. She told me that cosmetics were excluded tho and electrics were only 10% off.
    That must be a regional bc it is NEVER makeup here...soooooo jealous. @AprilH81 it was two or three weeks ago here, sorry, but you missed it :(
    So, I was wrong. It IS coming back! Not makeup in Cbus, 10% on electronic, and 25% off almost everything else. Go stock up! =oD
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Also, if anyone needs electric blankets they have some on clearance. I bought two twin sized for $59 each, one for the couch at home and one for my desk at work.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards