New Jersey

Rehearsal Dinner Options... Central NJ

Sorry to post again.. The brunch idea isn't working out for our rehearsal... and I can't erase the post... but I'm wondering if anyone has ideas for a rehearsal dinner 30 minutes or so from Edison/Woodbridge? Also, for those of you who have has your RD do you think you need to have a separate room so you can properly give your gifts and say thank you? I'm not sure if I am over thinking this or not... I just want somewhere we can all be together (35-40) of us and have great food, drinks, and fun! Thank you!!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Options... Central NJ

• I swear, I had paragraphs in there.!!
  • We are having ours at Giorgios in south orange. They have a seperate room and the food is awesome. They have packages ranging from $25-$40 a person and it is BYOB so we are bringing in cases if beer and wine.

You can also try Ferraro's in Westfield. They also have private rooms and the price is $40-$50 a person.

I am doing a seperate room just so that we have some privacy for toasts and gifts and such.
  • We wanted Girasole in Bound Brook but did not like that they did not have a private room so we went with Vincenzos in Bound Brook.  Food was amazing, price was right and they have a cute room upstairs!
  • Why don't you check out bistro 365 in South Plainfield. They have separate rooms, location is Stellton Road.
  • Ours is being done at Salt Creek Grill in Princeton, probably too far away, but it's really nice and the food is great.  They have a separate room for us too.

Anniversary

• What about Dominic's in Avenel? Their food is geat and it's BYOB.  They partition off a section of the restaurant and it's sufficiently private for a party.  I've been there for a few parties and dinner lots of times. 
  • Check out Villa Gennaro in Edison! They have a private room and amazing food! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards