Not Engaged Yet
Options

Look-A-Likes

Swazzle's JLaw look-a-like picture of her lovely new haircut got me curious...

Have any of you ladies been told you look like a celebrity?

When I had black hair, I had a lot of people tell me I looked like Amy Lee from Evanescense...must've been the black hair and blue eyes. Now that I have red hair, I don't look like anyone :(
Anniversary

Re: Look-A-Likes

• Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    I get Jennifer Lawrence pretty often, even before yesterday. I think it was @tuarceatha who first mentioned it to me. It took me a while to see it though. 

When I was younger a lot of people said I looked like Mandy Moore. I've also gotten Ellen Pompeo (Meredith from Grey's Anatomy) a few times. 

• Options
    phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    One of my friends is convinced I look like Stevie Nicks.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    No, but when my brother was younger he was told he looked like Haley Jo Osment. This was around the time "The Sixth Sense" came out.
  • Options
    labrolabro member
    People say I look familiar ALL the time. Honestly, I get it weekly on average. So either I have a super common face or I just look like someone famous. I've been told by a few people that I look like Katherine Heigl. I don't really think so honestly....I think it's the blonde hair (when she had blonde hair). Maybe if I was skinnier the resemblance would be more obvious.

• Options
    People tell me I look pregnant all the time.  Does that count?
  • Options
    ShallowSeasShallowSeas member
    edited May 2014
    When my FI was younger and didn't have a full beard, everyone said he looked like Deryck Whibley of Sum41...before his drug and alcohol issues.  Now a lot of people say he looks like Josh Kaufman from The Voice...which he doesn't. I think its the beard and glasses. His face looks nothing like him, but Josh Kaufman is from Indy like us, so FI wants to wear fedora hat downtown and see how many people think he's Josh.
    Anniversary

• Options
    SakaliciousSakalicious member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited May 2014
    I always get Tina Fey...so basically I'm a brunette with glasses.

• Options
    @LaPeanut1018 - I think you look like katherine Heigel. I've been told I look like Sandra Bullock which I think is weird. I've also been told I look like this actress from the 60s that was popular on a tv show my mom used to love. I can't remember her name anymore though.
  • Options
    emmyg65emmyg65 member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    When I was young and skinny and had a pixie, people said Winona Ryder (that was also back when she was in the news). And before I cut my hair, I got Tina Fey a lot, especially if I wore my glasses. All brunettes with glasses look the same!
  • Options
    BreMRBreMR member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I got Eliza Dashku and Penelope Cruz when I was younger..... 
  • Options
    I've gotten all kinds of people who I look nothing like, such as Jessica Biel. I think the one most people have said is Parker Posey. I don't really think she looks like me either. Look-alike opinions are funny because they are so subjective! You guys are right, it's like if you have one common feature like glasses or brown hair that means you look like an actress who also has glasses or brown hair?? lol

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Back in college I was told all of the time that I looked like Joan Osborne. I had hair similar to hers. She's the one who sings "What if God was One of Us?"
  • Options
    When I was in high school (and thin) a lot of people said I looked like Linda Cardellini from her Freaks and Geeks days (never watched the show).

Now I'm just me again

Anniversary
  • Options
    I have been told by multiple people I look like Sarah McLaughlan. I don't see it but enough strangers have said it I guess it must be true?

@Swazzle‌ I always think of JLaw when I see pictures of you.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I have been told by multiple people I look like Sarah McLaughlan. I don't see it but enough strangers have said it I guess it must be true? @Swazzle‌ I always think of JLaw when I see pictures of you.
    Please do not do any Pet Rescue videos... I know, they server their purpose and get people to donate, but I HATE seeing all those injured pets with the sad songs.

Anniversary
  • Options

I have been told by multiple people I look like Sarah McLaughlan. I don't see it but enough strangers have said it I guess it must be true?

@Swazzle‌ I always think of JLaw when I see pictures of you.

Please do not do any Pet Rescue videos... I know, they server their purpose and get people to donate, but I HATE seeing all those injured pets with the sad songs.

I hate those too! I used to cry when they were on when I was little. Poor injured animals :(
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I always get Tina Fey...so basically I'm a brunette with glasses.

I get the same thing. I also got Sarah Palin quite a bit back when she was in the news a lot. You betcha.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    Lately quite a few people have told me I look like Kristen Bell. In high school I was told I looked like Avril Lavigne or Hilary Burton from One Tree Hill. I don't really see any of it, but I take them as compliments. :)

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards