Wisconsin
Options

Day of Wedding stuff

My FI is out of town and I have been living and breathing wedding stuff this weekend.  I picked up two BM dresses and tried mine on. A friend of a friend gave me a veil and it was the first time trying it with the dress and it worked. Veils are expensive so I'm excited it worked.

After that I went to Broadway Paper--- wasn't as huge of an envelope selection as I hoped. Then I went out on a limb and went to Weding Centre in West Allis.  Waste of time as well... their selection is straight out of 1992 and they don't sell only envelopes.

Does anyone have any paper ideas locally?  I am sending my invites out within a week and looking for something other than a basic white envelope that the printing shop sells.

Would love any ideas! TIA!

Re: Day of Wedding stuff

• Options
    edited December 2011
    There is a paper store in Delafield.  I believe it is called Touch of Wimsey or something like that.  I have never been there before, but have heard it was good!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    diyitallbridediyitallbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What size envelopes are you looking for? Also do you want a certain color?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hobby Lobby is where I'm getting my envelopes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Looking for something gray but not dingy looking or silver. Thanks for the ideas. I looked at Hobby Lobby, are you buying the envelopes separately? (I didn't see them on their own)

Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    GL and I hope you find what you are looking for, but just in case you don't ...

don't stress too much, they are just envelopes and will get tossed without much thought so it's okay if they are not exactly as you imagined.  No one else will know that as they will still look put together.

(I only add this post because I have no ideas, but remembered the similar posts to me when I was planning and they helped to keep me grounded)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    envelopemall.com--- they are amazing and ship super fast. would recommend them to anyone.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards