Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

venue's in new orleans for 250 ppl

I'm looking for different venue ideas in the new orleans area that can fit 250 people inside. the price per head needs to be around $50. thanks

Re: venue's in new orleans for 250 ppl

• Options
    We're having our reception at the Elms Mansion.  It can accommodate 250+ people, and price per head for their lowest level catering package is around $65 including open bar.  It's a gorgeous venue!
  • Options
    The Chicory is also an awesome venue, but I think the price per head might be too much
  • Options
    Cedar Grove Tchoupitoulas Plantation is awesome! she has a few different packages to choose from which fits any budget. I'm getting married there in October. Prices range from $48 - $65 per person. Her place offers everything. All you need is a photopher and to just show up. I love the fact that I really don't have to worry about the small stuff because Jill's got it all covered. Unbelieveable food too!
  • Options
    katie are they flexable as far as centerpieces and bringing in your own decorations? 

• Options

As far as i know, she is. They will take their centerpieces off and let you use your own. I'm just using her stuff to save money for other things. Jill's place is simple and elegantly decorated, Not overly frilly like some of the other venues. I've attached a pic of her current centerpieces. Good luck!

• Options
    Magnolia Plantation  is far less  if  Elmwood area is a consideration.
  • Options
    Dot825Dot825 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    We're having ours at Bourbon Vieux. I think the cheapest package was $54 a head? The room is HUGE.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards