Nevada-Las Vegas

Bigger limo?

a13049a13049 member
5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
edited May 2014 in Nevada-Las Vegas
So we have 24 guest coming.  I am wanting to book with earth limos, they have two options that I like, a 26 person party bus and a 35 person party bus.  Do you think it would be worth the extra $100 to give our guests more room? Also, 2 or 3 hours?   We are leaving from cosmo, going to the sign.  We will have an elvis impersonator there.  Then we would go all the way down the strip, on the way back we would visit TI or Mirage volcano (which is better) then our last stop would be the belagio fountains.  

BTW,   We had a snow day on our parent teacher conference week, the teachers are required to make up that snow day.  No students are here and I have nothing to do.  So sorry for being a post whore

Re: Bigger limo?

• tcnobletcnoble member
    First Comment First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its
    As a guest I would appreciate the extra room! I think 24 people in a bus with 26 person capacity might be a little tight - if you can afford the extra $100 I would say go for it. 

For the timing... hopefully someone else can chime in with experience on the length of time it might take you to do what's on your list. Again, if you can afford it, you might be better off with 3 hours because then you aren't feeling crunched for time and feeling rushed. 

As a teacher, I would rather come in a day early BEFORE the school year starts (when you can actually get something done!) than sit a day at the end of the year when we are all just DONE. Maybe you can be super productive and get a jump start on next year/first week back-to-school stuff.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • a13049a13049 member
    I wish I could. But I am changing jobs so that is not an option for me. A lot of the teachers are getting stuff ready for summer school but fi and I are both taking the summer off to spend with dd. I'm so glad we are both teachers and can spend the next couple month making family memories. Fi is still convince when dd is school age he is going to homeschool her and be a stay at home dad. One of the oh so many reasons he has my heart
  • I had the 30 seater stretch from Earth Limos at my wedding in April and we struggled to fit our party of 28 (average sized!) people in there. The driver said the vehicle manufacturers stipulate that it seats 30 but there is no way you would get 30 adults in there without them sitting on each other's laps! Definitely go with the bigger vehicle!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
       UK based bride, getting married in Vegas on 14th April 2014!
  • a13049a13049 member
    Thanks! Now we just need to decide in a two or three hour trip. I wonder if I can schedule a two hour trip and pay for additional time if we are having fun
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards