Not Engaged Yet
Options

OLW

Dear Bridesmaids,

I can't wait to go dress shopping with you on Sunday! I hope everyone finds a dress they love! I'm sorry I've been so wishy washy about colors lately...I just want to see what looks best on everyone first.

Love, Your Bride to Be

~~~

Dear Margaritas,

Get in my belly! Sunday can't get here fast enough!

Love, lady who wants to drink at 9:15 am on a Wednesday

~~~

Dear FI,

I love you! Thanks for helping me decompress last night. Work is stressing me out right now and you really helped me relax and fall asleep. Thanks for all that you do!

I love you so much!!! Your FI(ee)

~~~

Dear Vacation,

Please come now? I'm so tired. I just want to pretend that I'm a student on summer vacation again.

Love, girl who hasn't been very good at adulting lately

Re: OLW

• Options
    Dear hands,

Please heal faster so I can get back to my normal work out!

Love,
    Girl that over did her workout on Monday

I hope we all find dresses on Sunday! Can't wait!

Love,
    Your MOH

Dear H,

I'm super duper proud of you right now! I can't believe you got Department Chair for Special Ed at school! That is such an accomplishment for a 3rd year teacher!

Love,
    Your Wife

Dear Puppy lady,

Please call me today!!!!

Love,
    Girl who wants a dog and if she doesn't get one soon I will steal it
  • Options

Dear wedding date,

Just get here,

Excited Bride

Dear wedding dress,

I hope you fit perfectly tonight and there are no other issues.

Excited Bride

Dear 5pm,

Please get here really soon. I am exhausted and my arms hurt so much from the vaccines yesterday.

Love,

Crabby girl who does not feel like working at all today.....

Dear FI,

17 days left. Please don't have me ask you to do things more than once.  I'd really appreciate it.

Love,

FI

Anniversary

• Options
    Dear FI,

Thanks for playing with my hair last night while laying in bed without me even having to ask :) Its my favorite. You're my favorite, and tomorrow is the 100 day mark!!!!!!!!!

Love,
    your FI

------------------------------------

Dear Interview tomorrow,

While I'm grateful that I was given the opportunity to come in for in interview, the more I think about the job, the more I'm not interested in it anymore...and I really don't want to go tomorrow. To go or not to go? Hmm... :\

Signed,
    Confused Social Worker

-------------------------------------

Dear FMIL,

Thank you for offering to host a wedding shower for me.  I am not a fan of showers and was reluctant to have one, but I know it means a lot to you and your family and I'm glad that you're okay with hosting a 'couples' wedding shower" with FI and the other guys. I like that much better than just me sitting in front of everyone opening presents, and I know FI is excited that he gets to participate in it as well.  I'm excited for it!!

Love,
    your FDIL

----------------------------

Dear self,

You have a lot of DIY stuff to get done... A LOT. Try not to get overwhelmed in the next 2-3 months. It will all come together. Luckily FI is absolutely amazing and more than welling to help with it all. How did you get so lucky? Good job ;)

Signed,
    Sev

------------------------------------------

Dear fat in my body,

We have a little over 3 months until the wedding, but I'm gonna need you gone by mid August because I have alterations to my dress that need to be made. Please leave. Just 15 pounds of you...20 if you really feel generous. That's 5 pounds a month...we can do this.

Signed,
    Sev
    Anniversary

• Options
    OH Thank god someone started this, I was just about to.

Dear German Coworker:
    SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's all.
    No love,
    It's only my second day back. Leave the crazy at the door.

Dear NEY:
    I missed you. You're the only thing that makes me happy to be back at work.
    ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL the loves,
    The resident beaner

Maya:
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This new generation of girls and young women need you more than any other generation! Don't leave us now!
    So much love,
    a grateful woman
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options

Dear @LaPeanut1018

Good luck with dresses this weekend!!

Love, lmc

--------------------------

Dear @severmilli12

You can do it!! (Although I don't know if you really need to...you look great in your engagement pics!)

Love, lmc

Dear FI,

Ahaha we're engaged and it's awesome. YOU'RE awesome!

Love, your new FI

Dear self,

Ring goes on third finger, not middle finger. That's why that hurt this morning.

Love, self who is new at this

Dear mom,

We're like 4 days in...please don't start being crazy already!

Love, firstborn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    Dear Coffee,

Can you multiply yourself? I could use more of you today!

So tired..

-----------------------------------
    Dear family/friends,

Thank you all so much for our housewarming party and all the gifts. I can't get myself to undo the baskets because they are all so cute, and I can't wait to get all the things we need with the gift cards!

Truly blessed.

------------------------------------
    Dear Friday,

Get here faster!!! I can't wait to spend a day off with BF doing house things! Maybe, just maybe we can actually paint this weekend!

Longest three day work week ever!

-------------------------------------
    Dear NEY,

Thanks. Thank you for getting me through these days and making me laugh so much during the day. So glad I came back after what seems like forever!

Missed you bitches!
    friends tv show funy
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    Dear coworkers, I'm sorry I'm crunching loudly on my celery sticks...I don't know how to eat these quietly lol. I feel so awkward right now. Love, Your coworker ETA: Weird formatting sorry
  • Options
    Dear Foot

I just got over my hand injury... why do you have to hurt now?  Oh well, got an appointment to get you all fixed up.

All of a sudden prone to injuries

Dear NEY

I gotta catch up on all your posts!!

Your Friend,
    Work gets in the way of life

Dear MOH

When do you want to go dress shopping already?  I know I JUST asked but let's get it done, I have a list of stuff to check off :-)

Excited FSIL

Dear Weather

How about we stay 68-75 for a little bit, and around 55 at night.  Yeah, that'd be great...

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited May 2014
    dear @beanbot2002 -

I hope going back to work isn't too awful for you!!  so glad that your SO is able to stay home with your LO.  I hope the transition is super smooth for your family!

love,
    Coco

ETA:

dear job that found me,

please call me back.  I wasn't looking for you, and you found me.  I AM WAITING ANXIOUSLY.  I would really like to come work for you ASAP.  so, please please please please please please please call me. 

call me maybe??
    Coco

dear rain,

thanks for stopping by and dumping almost 3" on us!  no, really... THANKS!!

lots of loves,
    Coco
  • Options

Dear Friday/Payday,

Please get here....like NOW!

Thanks,

my broke self

• Options
    eilis1228eilis1228 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2014
    Dear BF, You could at least HIDE my mom's e-ring. Let's embrace the element of surprise a little more! Love, Your impatient GF Dear Self, Why you no sleep last night? Sincerely, Zzzzzzz Dear The Knot, Why does formatting not work??? Ugh, Noob

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Dear FI,

I love you so much. You've taken such an interest in the barn and it's been great. BUT stop going to tack shops without me! I want to shop for Bo! 

Love you, but seriously I want to shop,
    Your FI

Dear Bo,

You came in so well last night, even though it was raining. You didn't spook when it started to thunder and lightning and you were such a pro. I know you like those peppermint treats. Don't worry, I'll stock up on more of them. Please please be good with the mounting block this weekend. I want to ride you!

Love,
    Your new mama

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Dear morning,

Piss off.

No love,
    Sleep-deprived
    ---
    Dear system,

Please work. I'm fresh out of sacrifical chickens.

Love,
    Grad student
    ---
    Dear FI,

Please use your PTO to help finish this stupid move out of my stupid apartment.

Love,
    Your FI
    ---
    Dear apartment,

Clean yourself.
  • Options
    Dear FI,

Thanks for your random "I love you" text this morning. You're the bestest. I had a wonderful long weekend with you and I can't wait for the busy month ahead of us to begin!

Also, thanks for kicking my butt into gear exercise-wise. I know this C25K thing is far too easy for you, but I'm more motivated when you're with me, so I really appreciate you going with me and you MAKING me do it. 

xoxoxo
    Me

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dear BFF,

Details about your wedding would be greatly appreciated. I know it's going to be very small and it's all last minute, but I need to at least know the location and time.....

-Your BFF/MOH/Very forgiving almost-sister.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Dear littlest sister,

For the love of god - please stop pinning promise rings.

No love,
    Big sis

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Dear Tessie,

Welcome to the family.  You're such a sweet, adorable girl, and Mommy & Daddy love you.  I feel really bad that you're home base is our walk in closet, but it's only until you and your sister get used to each other.

Love,
    Your new Mommy.

P.S.  You're getting tuna tonight.  Again.
    -------------

Dear Anniecat,

Mommy and Daddy still love you, even though we got a second cat.  Please be nice to your new sister.  She's a good girl.  You've been very good so far.  Keep up the good work.

Love,
    Mommy

P.S. You're also getting tuna tonight.  Again.
    ----------------------

Dear DH,

Thank you for agreeing to get a second cat, even though the introduction phase is a ton of work.  And thank you for going out of your way this weekend to make sure my brother had a nice bday.  Tonight you get sex.

Love,
    Wifey
    --------------------------------

Dear New Job,

I love you.  No seriously.  HEART YOU SO MUCH.

All the loves,
    Newest employee
    --------------------------------------

Dear Chiberia,

I don't miss you at all...even when I got caught in the pouring rain yesterday and my white skirt became see-through.

No love,
    Please don't come back.  Ever.

---------------------------------

Dear Self,

You need to start finding the time and motivation to work out.  And eat healthier.  You need to lose weight and get into better shape by this winter.  You know why.

Signed,
    Fat Self.
  • Options
    phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    Dear body,

WHY ARE YOU SICK AGAIN holy crap. Every time I cough I feel like I'm gonna hurl.

No love,
    Would like to be healthy please

Dear coworker,

If you're going to make me give lab meeting tomorrow, you need to tell me, like, right now so I can get a paper and prep it for a lit talk tomorrow. Because I have no data, and you know I have no data. And more than that, I went twice almost in a row back in March. AND I already volunteered to bake cookies. So what's it gonna be?

Sincerely,
    Grad student

Dear Minted,

PLEASE give us an extension on our coupon! I could really use the $50 off our invitations, and it's entirely our coordinator's fault that we can't get our invitations approved yet.

Best,
    Turning-into-a-loyal customer

Dear birdo,

Please stop screaming! I know that mommy is home right now when she's supposed to be at work, and that makes you happy, but she's home because she's sick and screaming makes her sad.

Love,
    Mommy

PS I know you love daddy more than me right now :(
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    Dear @blackbird230 YOU GOT A PONY???????? YAY!!!!!!!!! I had to stop myself from scraping together a few thousand to buy a Glenhaven Welsh pony for Noah the other day. I keep reminding myself that we're saving for Bean's dream horse in a few years and that its going to take all the savings for several years to pull it off. 
    but *sigh* to own another glenhaven would be divine. 
    "Stuart was scared, but he loved Margalo, Mommy. And there is nothing bigger than love." -The Bean
     "His farts smell like Satan's asshole mixed with a skunk's vagina. But it's okay, because I love him." -CSousa

• Options
    buddysmom80buddysmom80 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited May 2014
    Dear FI, I love you, but please get better. This being sick isn't helping when I'm sick too. I'm already a little bit better though and you're not complaining that I'm too tired to cook and we order take-out but still... -------------------------------- Dear Dad, I realized you're a lot more fun after you drink four Manhattans. I'll have to remember that for the wedding. I'm glad we hung out a lot more than we usually do but the lectures can stop. I'm 33, I have a job, a 401k, a mortgage, all that adult shit, I'm good. ------------------------------- Dear FB, I'm kind of over you. There is wayyy too much oversharing on there lately. I don't know if it's the new thing or whatever, but I don't need to know what you and your BF did in traffic on your way home from Six Flags or if your kids are constipated or not. JFC there's a time and place for that shit. -------------------------- @csousa1, @goldenpenguin, @swazzle, @hummingbird125, Can you guys just spend every weekend at my house this summer???? I don't think I can handle only ONE weekend. I'm SO SO SO SO SO excited though!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • Options
    Dear DH,
    I know you're sad that this rescue dog might not be the right fit for us, but I'm worried that your reaction is a bit over the top. We'll find a dog that is better suited to us, and at a time that is better for us. I'm sorry I ever said we could meet him, because now I feel responsible for how down in the dumps you are.

Love,
    Not-quite-ready yet

=====

It is truly my pleasure!! 

Love,
    Woman who will someday own her own event planning business

=====

93 days! And 3 days!

Love,
    Tiger
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    Dear professors, Thank you for being EXACTLY what we need to get through this last class! I came into class today wondering how the hell I was going to get through next two and a half months, and you made it sound entirely doable and manageable. I can't wait to learn from you. Love, FINALLY almost not a nursing student anymore! *** Dear NEY, I will miss you for the amount of time that is shown on my ticker. <3 I'll drop in and see how you're doing during my class whenever I get the chance. Love, CLo
  • Options
    Dear life,

Slow your roll.

-I thought I had two days off

Dear realtor,

Can't wait till our contract is final!!! We are buying a house!!

Excited homeowner-to-be

Dear lender,

Be quick and be awesome.

-holy moly that's a lot of money

Dear principal and assistant principal,

I know I'll be awesome and loved meeting you today!

-hire me!!
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    @beanbot2002, Yes I did! His name is Bo. He became mine officially this past weekend. :)

• Options
    @blackbird230 I need pictures. NOW! :D

• Options
    You're in luck! FI just took some great pictures of him on Tuesday. He's an older QH. (Late teens/early 20s. Not sure.) Previously abused. Traced him back to a dealer in Texas. We think he was broke roughly and probably with wood. He's scared of a lot. Him and I are working on building trust. He then went on to run through auction three or four times because he kept being returned then my ranch's owner picked him up and now he has a happy life! I'm hoping to get on him this weekend.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards