Wisconsin

Ceremony site in La Crosse??

We are hoping to get married in the park, but we're looking for our back-up.  Does anybody know of a good, non-denominational place for a ceremony?
imageAnniversary

Re: Ceremony site in La Crosse??

• blumerblumer member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im assuming by 'in the park' you mean Riverside Park? Backups... you could try Grand Dad's bluff, Veterans Park in West Salem, Pettibone or any of the area Golf Courses.
    I guess one question would be, where are you having your reception at? Check with them about possibly holding it there as a back up. Otherwise Im not too sure of a rain back up without knowing size of guest list.
    I'm going to think of places in the area that are big enough that would be indoors that might allow a ceremony.So far the only places I can think of are UWL's exhibit room in the Center for the Arts, the Black River newly built building on the North Side or the new Eco Park building/Myrick Park area, and depending on if Onalaska builds it or not, the new waterfront off Hwy 35 and Main St.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • blumerblumer member
    edited December 2011
    Roncalli Newman Center
  • edited December 2011
    Roncalli Newman Center is a Catholic Church.
  • blumerblumer member
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, it serves a lot of the university students irregardless of what religious affiliation they are.
  • edited December 2011
    I had thought of the Newman center too, but we don't want a Catholic wedding.  Yes, you were right about it being Riverside, and our guest list is about 175.  Reception is at the Radisson. 
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards