Snarky Brides
Options

This snark report was brought to you by the letters E and W.

This graced the wedding website linked in a public FB post. Enjoy! 

"We won a 2 night/3 day stay at an all inclusive resort and added two nights onto it. We've chosen the Barcelo' Costa Cancun in Cancun, Mexico. We had to pay for the extra nights but the price included our airfare! It kinda broke the bank, but it's a once in a lifetime opportunity! We would appreciate any donations towards extras, such as, massages and ziplining, or even a fancy dinner at one of the neighboring restaurants!"

Re: This snark report was brought to you by the letters E and W.

• Options
    eeeewwwwwwwww no no no! This person would be given a boxed gift from me with no receipt. ughhhh
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options

"All-inclusive" and "extras" don't get along in my brain.

I've never been to an "all-inclusive" resort before. I guess it could be like cruises and that you get lodging and food, and anything like alcohol, massages, excursions, or any of the fancy restaurants are extra. But then is it still ALL-inclusive? I guess I've never gotten this term and its typical use.

Otherwise, yuck.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

"They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, 'Search for Paradise.' " - Kiba, Wolf's Rain

• Options
    Buy a personal massage device from a store like Ulta and don't enclose a gift receipt.  

• Options
    phiraphira member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    I'd just send a card that said NO.
    Anniversary
    now with ~* INCREASED SASSINESS *~
  • Options
    lkristenj said:

"All-inclusive" and "extras" don't get along in my brain.

I've never been to an "all-inclusive" resort before. I guess it could be like cruises and that you get lodging and food, and anything like alcohol, massages, excursions, or any of the fancy restaurants are extra. But then is it still ALL-inclusive? I guess I've never gotten this term and its typical use.

Otherwise, yuck.

Alcohol is included for a true all-inclusive (along with the room and food).  Extras would be excursions, spa treatments and bottles of wine.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah.... definitely not. That's rude and tacky. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards