Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Gazebo wedding at the flamingo

Like the look of this four our wedding venue? Has anyone had any experience here? Can you use your own photographer? Any information at all would be great thanks. I'm from the uk and won't be visiting vegas before the wedding x
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Gazebo wedding at the flamingo

• Options
    @valeriecruz had, she just had her wedding there last month, yes you can use a outside vendor, I am getting married at the flamingo but in the indoor chapel. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Valeriecruz82Valeriecruz82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Love Its First Answer
    edited June 2014
    Yes. I just got married there on May 3, and I absolutely loved the location! We didn't use outside photography *aside from our guests taking photos* lol but I do know they allow it for a fee. I was very satisfied with imagine studios which is the company flamingo uses. We loved the photos so much we purchased the entire CD! I'm sure you won't be disappointed either way and the venue is great.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Options
    we are getting married on the West Lawn in October. When we booked they used Cashman (photogrophers) and based on reviews and prices of them, we booked Bentley and Wilson to do our photos instead. We are paying the Flamingo $150 to use our own photographer.
  • Options
    We're touring the Flamingo next week and are undecided if we're going to go with Bentley and Wilson for the ceremony or not. I love all the pictures we see of the venue though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Let me know how you get on X
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    How was your tour @princessMich425? I am currently in the process on emailing with Jazim from Flamingo for the Gazebo Chapel for 60-70 guest. 9-25-15 is our wedding date, so we have time, but I just want to get it all booked. I live in MN and won't be able to come out till probably this winter. I too and looking to book B&W. Thank you!
  • Options
    @futuremrshauger We loved the look of the Gazebo but realized that having people outside in February probably wouldn't be very much fun for them. We're going to go with the Silver Sky Chapel at the Quad. We want simple and to be able to put a bigger chunk of the wedding money into the reception since people are driving from Phoenix to celebrate with us
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards