Wisconsin
Options

photobooth??

Does anyone know of a good, reasonably priced photobooth rental company in the Milwaukee area?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: photobooth??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My friends just got married on 9/18 and went through MIPHOTOBOOTH.COM  Not sure what cost is like though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We've been looking into photobooths quite a bit as well - also for the Milwaukee area - and all of the prices seem to range from $700-1200.

You should check ShutterBox and the Showtime Entertainment DJs also have a photo booth for rent.
  • Options
    gerogejuliegerogejulie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were thinking about doing a DIY photobooth.  I saw it on a blog and it turned out great.  You download the software, put up a curtian and get props.  This software even has a trial so you can see how it would turn out.

http://www.seemonkey.net/

Only down side, you would have to have your computer and printer at the wedding.
  • Options
    lwilhelm1lwilhelm1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Picture This Photobooth
    3 hours is $750
    They do a great job.  My daughter-in-law, Melissa, works for them and she loves her job!!
  • Options
    lucid_82lucid_82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Most of the booths out there are just curtains thrown over some tubes for making a little "room" to take group photos... that's not a real or traditional photo booth, and someone has to sit next to it and cut a photo into 2 strips before they hand it to you. Group photos are best suited for your photographer. Try http://eventworksphotobooth.com/ they have a real booth like the kind you sit down in at a mall.
  • Options
    cc7003cc7003 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Mugshotz. The owner was extremely nice when I met with him at a bridal show and all further contact I've had with him. The companies are all very different--some have a tv monitor outside, some dont. Some provide a guest book some dont.... So it depends on what you're looking for. I would suggest seeing some photobooths in person to help decide.
    FYI--Mugshotz offers a personal message on your photostrips, a cd of all images, a DVD slideshow, Props, unlimited pictures, and an attendant all included in the price. They do offer a discount if you see them at a bridal show.
    image 125 made the cut! RSVP date--August 22
    image 108 are ready for photobooth fun! image 19 are camera-shy!
    image 0 Can't find the post office!
    Vacation
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using ShutterBooth.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out beyond the booth. They are great! I have seen them at a wedding recently and it was soooooo much fun!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards