New Jersey - South

Hotels near Villari's Lakeside

Thinking of booking at Villari's Lakeside (Has anyone been there since the new owner took over? Only seeing mixed reviews online that are fairly old. Wondering if is going down hill) They are not anywhere near my first choice, but for my tight budget seems to be the only place that will fit unless I go with a Wednesday night in January. Does anyone know of any hotels in the area that have a bar in the same shopping center/attached to the hotel. I will have a lot of partyers from Burlington County and sicklerville is just a little far to drive after the reception after a couple of drinks, but hoping to book a hotel with or near a nice after party bar and get a shuttle to/from the reception.

Re: Hotels near Villari's Lakeside

• There is a hotel in Deptford with a bar in the lobby. I can't remember which one, but it's next to Uno's near the mall.
  • I checked out Villari's too, and I thought the outdoor area was beautiful, and they seemed fine, but I actually wound up booking with Bogey's Club and Cafe on the Pitman golf course. I have not had my wedding yet, but they have good reviews and the owner is awesome. They are super affordable, Villari's was also in my budget. I recommend them if you haven't booked yet! There is a Marriott a few miles away, I'm not sure if they have a bar or not, but Bogey's does.
  • Thanks, Ladies! 
    I actually have an appt to check out Bogey's next week. Too many bad reviews for Villari's, plus the people ogling you from the Tiki bar as you walk down the aisle. And the random people in the bar for your cocktail hour... 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards