Honeymoon Discussions

Palm Springs CA Honeymoon?

I am posting this in hopes there are some West Coast brides who may be able to offer me some advice. My fiance and I are getting married in Vegas. Coming from the East Coast. We really wanted to go to Europe but costs being what they are, we decided to forego that until next year. Caribbean is out because there are no direct flights from Vegas to the Caribbean and we really dont want to waste time traveling. Now we are thinking on spending 4 days in Palm Springs CA. We'll drive there from Vegas. During that time we'll have two chill relaxing days with good food and good wine, one day in Temecula Wine Country and one day In Joshua Tree. This will be the first week in December. Question is...do you think there is enough to do in this area for a short honeymoon? Also, i know its a very sunny city but how are the temps in early December. We want warm, but hot pool weather is not necessary. Thanks! Ps, I would have posted this on the local boards but cant figure out which one it is supposed to be. Guidance on that would be great! Thanks!

Re: Palm Springs CA Honeymoon?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards