October 2015 Weddings

intro!

Hi ladies! My name is Allison and I'm 24 years old. I am a server at a local restaurant and brewery where I have worked for over two years. FI is 25 and recently began working for a digital printing company. We have two fur babies: our female pit/boxer Gemma who is 5 and our male olde english bulldogge who is 2. We spend our free time exploring the trails with the pups, brewing beer, house hunting, and watching movies. After dating for over 3 1/2 years he finally proposed! We met when he moved into the apartment I was renting with a few coworkers at the time. We instantly had a connection and became fast friends. Our close friendship blossomed into a relationship and we ended up moving out into a place of our own a few months later. We haven't set a wedding date in stone yet because we want to find the perfect venue and avoid the heartbreak if they happen to be booked on our date. Congrats to all of you ladies on your engagements! I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and sharing our wedding planning experiences :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards