African American Weddings
Options

SOOOO SAD!!!

tirathemrstirathemrs member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
edited June 2014 in African American Weddings
CAN YOU BELIEVE I LOST MY ENGAGEMENT RING.....CAN YOU SAY DEPRESSED AND BEFORE YALL ASK NO I DIDNT GET THE INSURANCE ON IT....SMH

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

Re: SOOOO SAD!!!

• Options
    O.M.F.G. do you have an idea of where you lost it at??? did you tell Fiance?? if you did, did he flip?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    marsm4marsm4 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    Oh no! I'm sooooooo sorry....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Say what?  Oh wow.  I know you are beside yourself.  I hope it reveals itself soon.  Sending you a BIG hug.

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    footballwife77marsm4island07b2b When i tell yall im literally depressed i am literally depressed and it sucks that its not only 3 weeks until we get married but the jewelry store we got the ring from was merged with Kays soooo they no longer carry the ring and then... i was looking to get some insurance on it only because i know how i can be but i never did get it soooo now i have to get another ring...no more 2 carats hes talking about an 8th of a darn carat LORD TAKE ME NOW... But heres my thing with him.... I told him what happened and he  didnt necessarily flip all out he basically fussed but then said o well i told you to keep up with it you know you shouldve put the ring up in a safe place and blah blah blah... but again not necessarily angry! My friends that know him believes he has it and is just holding out on it for whatever reasons...smh i just dont know im soooo besides myself and TRUST ME I LOOKED HIGH AND LOW FOR IT AND I KNOW IT WAS IN THE HOUSE SOMEWHERE..

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    I'm sorry girl, I hope it turns up soon.   {{stagewhisper}} look through his stuff. 
  • Options
    tirathemrstirathemrs member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited June 2014
    sultryzulu DID ALL THAT HONEY LOL... STILL CANT FIND IT AND I AM ABOUT TO GO CRAZY LOOKING FOR IT..

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    Oh no! Do you think he would do that?? Take him to the jewelry store to see if he's bluffing. He won't pay for another if he's hiding it.

I never take mine off because I lose everything. It only comes off at they gym and them I put mine on a necklace.
  • Options
    Senecaf He wont go to the jewelry store...his excuse is i gave in my input on the first ring and LOST IT sooooo now he is going to get a ring by hisself without my input so he refuses to go to the store and look for rings... all i can say is im hoping hes bluffing and has it because i honestly cant see myself losing my ring like that.. And you're the second person i know that says they have never taken that ring off but i didnt want to sleep and shower with it on so i would take it off every night.. this time i wont lol

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    misstira said:
    Senecaf He wont go to the jewelry store...his excuse is i gave in my input on the first ring and LOST IT sooooo now he is going to get a ring by hisself without my input so he refuses to go to the store and look for rings... all i can say is im hoping hes bluffing and has it because i honestly cant see myself losing my ring like that.. And you're the second person i know that says they have never taken that ring off but i didnt want to sleep and shower with it on so i would take it off every night.. this time i wont lol
    This means it's in the house.  Go to the hardware store and get a heavy duty magnet and walk it over every surface you've been around.  Make sure you don't put it near your credit cards or it'll dead em. 
  • Options
    I hope you find it soon!!! :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I bet your FH has that ring and if he does girl I would slap him upside his head for putting you through this stress.  And if he does have it hopefully he is getting it insured.  (P.S.  - Gurl check his car too.)

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• Options
    Agree. lets hope he's getting a wedding band for it and gives it all back to you on wedding day!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    It's gotta be in your house right??
  • Options
    marsm4marsm4 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    I'm soooooo hoping this is a bad joke on his part. Other than that have you checked to see if it's covered by your homeowners insurance?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Well ladies i still havent found it... I actually stopped looking the other day... My nerves are already shot and i dont need any added stress.. He still stands firm in his words that he doesnt have it and he will get me another ring but i wont be able to see it until the wedding day *shrugs* whatever is my feeling.. I checked with my renters insurance company and he said something to the effect that it wasnt attached as a rider so i wont be able to put in any claim.. 

Senecaf i had to have been lost in the house i just dont know where it is.. i guess i will see what happens when he puts that ring on my finger on the big day

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    Girl...I bet you are sick...I thought my wedding set got sucked up into one of the car wash vacuum..girl I had tears coming down my face cause I couldnt find. But I found it under the seat..hope you find soon or FH will surprise you on wedding day !
  • Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    oh no this post made me sad :(
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    Did you find it? I take mine off before bed & showers AND if I go running alone. Now I am going to re-think that.
  • Options
    lavasca YES apparently he had it but he gave it to me on the wedding day.... Thank God

Lilypie - H1jI

Daisypath - MFL5

• Options
    Omg Im so late on this but Im just happy he had it! Guess he was trying to teach u a horrible lesson. Praise Gid you have ur ring back and congrats on your wedding
  • Options
    Me too! I am so happy! I have literally been wondering until I checked back in on this thread. I was just aching but I am so happy it all turned out well! :) exponential congradulations unto you.
  • Options
    Is it insured now?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards