Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Thoughts on this Venue

Hi All! 

I came across this place called the Wright House. From the pictures it looks really nice and also allows you to bring in your own catering and alcohol which I really like. Has anybody been there before or have any opinions/thoughts on it? 

Thanks in advance! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Thoughts on this Venue

• Options
    I haven't been there for a wedding, but I've been there for two other events. I thought the location was very nice- it was close to Christmas both times and the decorations were very pretty. I think it would be a really nice venue for a wedding.
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback! From the pictures it looks really pretty. We are thinking about an October wedding so hopefully it still won't be too hot and we can enjoy the patio with all the lights. I might just have to set up a tour this week! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh I plan on meeting with them sometime in a week or so. let me know how it goes! Good Luck. It looks beautiful and classic!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I went to check the place out, it was nice, but if you are having a bigger wedding, the area they have for it is kind of split up, which is strange. Also, it's set in a neighborhood so I think the music has to be turned off at like 10pm. It was ok; fairly nice, but I ended up going with something else.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards