Wisconsin

FOR SALE- wedding items

Hi everyone!
I got married last week and have several great quality items for sale. Please respond with what you are interested in and I can send you pictures and pricing. Here is a list of the items for sale:

26 Metal lanterns attached to a glass vase with hanging crystals used for centerpieces. These are high quality and made of metal and glass (no plastic).
28 Pew white lanterns. These are metal and glass and I hung them with eggplant ribbon to our pew benches at church. Some have white LED lights in them( not all LED candles work though).
Ivory Ring Bearer pillow
8-10 glasss vases for centerpieces or to put bridal bouquet flowers in
100's of semi used votive candles in glass containers
several (20-40) brand new votive candles in glass containers unscented
100's of unused tea lights
40-50 unused white taper candles
30 unused silver picture frames ( could be used for table numbers)
2 tall wicker vases with branches *used for decorations in church- could be used for decoration in a house))
Silver and pearl head piece for head. Placed above veil or for decoration from Savvy Bride

If you are looking for something in particular, please let me know and I can send pictures. Thanks for looking! 

Re: FOR SALE- wedding items

• If interested please reply to <a href="mailto:kwasileski@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">kwasileski@gmail.com</a>

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_for-sale-wedding-items?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:8477044c-d69c-40b8-afd1-c71f22cb9cf9Post:ae798c00-7346-4234-8731-b9694a0d46f1">FOR SALE- wedding items</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone! I got married last week and have several great quality items for sale. Please respond with what you are interested in and I can send you pictures and pricing. Here is a list of the items for sale: 26 Metal lanterns attached to a glass vase with hanging crystals used for centerpieces. These are high quality and made of metal and glass (no plastic). 28 Pew white lanterns. These are metal and glass and I hung them with eggplant ribbon to our pew benches at church. Some have white LED lights in them( not all LED candles work though). Ivory Ring Bearer pillow 8-10 glasss vases for centerpieces or to put bridal bouquet flowers in 100's of semi used votive candles in glass containers several (20-40) brand new votive candles in glass containers unscented 100's of unused tea lights 40-50 unused white taper candles 30 unused silver picture frames ( could be used for table numbers) 2 tall wicker vases with branches *used for decorations in church- could be used for decoration in a house)) Silver and pearl head piece for head. Placed above veil or for decoration from Savvy Bride If you are looking for something in particular, please let me know and I can send pictures. Thanks for looking! 
    Posted by kwaz01[/QUOTE]
  • edited January 2013
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_for-sale-wedding-items?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:118Discussion:8477044c-d69c-40b8-afd1-c71f22cb9cf9Post:ae798c00-7346-4234-8731-b9694a0d46f1">FOR SALE- wedding items</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi everyone! I got married last week and have several great quality items for sale. Please respond with what you are interested in and I can send you pictures and pricing. Here is a list of the items for sale: 26 Metal lanterns attached to a glass vase with hanging crystals used for centerpieces. These are high quality and made of metal and glass (no plastic). 28 Pew white lanterns. These are metal and glass and I hung them with eggplant ribbon to our pew benches at church. Some have white LED lights in them( not all LED candles work though). Ivory Ring Bearer pillow 8-10 glasss vases for centerpieces or to put bridal bouquet flowers in 100's of semi used votive candles in glass containers several (20-40) brand new votive candles in glass containers unscented 100's of unused tea lights 40-50 unused white taper candles 30 unused silver picture frames ( could be used for table numbers) 2 tall wicker vases with branches *used for decorations in church- could be used for decoration in a house)) Silver and pearl head piece for head. Placed above veil or for decoration from Savvy Bride If you are looking for something in particular, please let me know and I can send pictures. Thanks for looking! 
    Posted by kwaz01[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Hello! </div><div>I am new to the site, and am still wondering how this all works as I just got engaged less than two weeks ago. But, I am doing a dark silk purple/eggplant color with an ember accent color for my wedding. I was curious what the pew lanters looked like...they sound really elegent, which is exactly what I'm going for! Can I also ask how you hung them over the pew? Also, I was wondering about the tall wicker vases with branches...would you mind sending me a picture with some pricing?</div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks so much!

</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_for-sale-wedding-items?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:118Discussion:8477044c-d69c-40b8-afd1-c71f22cb9cf9Post:ae798c00-7346-4234-8731-b9694a0d46f1">FOR SALE- wedding items</a>:
    Posted by kwaz01[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Hello! </div><div>I am new to the site, and am still wondering how this all works as I just got engaged less than two weeks ago. But, I am doing a dark silk purple/eggplant color with an ember accent color for my wedding. I was curious what the pew lanters looked like...they sound really elegent, which is exactly what I'm going for! Can I also ask how you hung them over the pew? Also, I was wondering about the tall wicker vases with branches...would you mind sending me a picture with some pricing?</div><div>
    </div><div>Thanks so much!

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards