Wisconsin
Options

Kessler's in Brookfield

I just have to comment on the great service I've been receiving at Kessler's in Brookfield. My FH and I went there to see what it would be to have a ring custom made for my e-ring. He and I had previously looked at other jewelers for a Claddaugh ring for my birthday and had horrible experiences, one place not even giving us the time of day to one telling us that he couldn't help us because they don't sell that ring style in store, so we should just look online to a different place trying to get us to buy a ring that wasn't what we were looking for at all(yellow gold vs white gold/silver and not a true Claddaugh...had the heart but no crown and instead of hands had Triquentras). A couple friends of ours told us to try Kessler's because they were helpful to when they were looking/buying rings. We gave them a try(just looking intially) and they sat down with us, wrote out what we wanted on my ring, from the odd colored diamonds(black and green), to the adjustments from a ring I have already. Stacey went over the whole custom made process with us, sketches being drawn up to the wax mold to the actual ring being made to the after care they offer(no questions asked about bringing in the ring to be resized, have the white gold retouched or replace a lost diamond). I'm excited to get my ring(it's still being made) but they have been very awesome! We are going to them for my wedding band(also a custom made ring) and my FH ring. The selections of rings they offer are amazing. We went in wanting to do the custom ring(my FH has always wanted me to have a unique ring and he took an idea and ran with it) but they offer so much. I know the ads are alittle rediculous but they all were joking about them and how even they will turn down/off the radio when they come on when they are driving! I've heard great things about the other locations, friends have purchased from the Appleton and Madison stores.
You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis

Re: Kessler's in Brookfield

• Options
    Kesslers is great. We've used the Brookfield and Greenfield stores. Definitely THE place to go in SE Wisconsin for custom work.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_kesslers-in-brookfield?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:8871a147-bc59-4060-b0b3-52e57e7bf8e6Post:19f0875c-4998-4129-bd6f-2ff242d4fd0c">Re: Kessler's in Brookfield</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kesslers is great. We've used the Brookfield and Greenfield stores. Definitely THE place to go in SE Wisconsin for custom work.
    Posted by itzMS[/QUOTE]

For sure!!! They even stayed late when we needed to go in and look at the sketches because my FH works in Franklin and works til 6 pm most nights. They didn't rush out or anything!
    You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back. - Barbara DeAngelis
  • Options
    FI got my rings at the Kessler's in Madison, and we had great service as well!
  • Options
    My rings are from Kessler's Germantown location. The commercials are annoying, but their customer service, pricing, and the way that they stand behind their product is fantastic! Plus the free cleanings/inspections are great too!
  • Options
    I second the comment about the commercials, but I'm so glad we went there. We got my e ring and band from Kessler's in Appleton and had awesome service. We had done some looking at a couple of the other chains - Jared, Rogers and Hollands, etc and a few smaller shops, but they couldn't beat Kesslers. The prices in some of the chains were lower, but the diamonds were no where near as good. I opted for a smaller stone - just liked the way it looked better - so I wanted a really high quality one.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My FH and I got both of my rings and his at the Kesslers in Madison. I would recommend them to anyone! I don't have on bad thing to say about them.
    Wedding Countdown TickerPitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options
    Kesslers has been AMAZING for us.  i would not recommend anyone else!
  • Options
    My FI got my ring at Kesslers in Brookfield! We went into the Madison location to look at his wedding band and wasn't impressed with the service we got that day from the sales lady. We'll be going back to Brookfield to meet with the lady that helped us out to get our wedding bands.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards