Wisconsin

Centerpieces

I am in the beginning stages of planning and researching how to do my centerpieces.  I dont really want to buy all of my centerpiece vases, are there any local companies that are inexpensive and will rent glass vases?

Re: Centerpieces

• less16less16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're looking to have floral centerpieces many florist will rent you the vases or containers that will be used. 
  • edited December 2011
    If your concern is hassle - then most florists rent vases. 

If your concern is cost, I got my vases at Target (on clearance or $2) and a few at a discount store called the Christmas Tree Shop.  Many people get them from the dollar store. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    I bought all of my from other brides. I got a great deal on them and even got more then I needed. But if you don't want the clutter, I know most florist will provide them, put then you have to pay for them to put the CP together. 

I believe the person I bought mine from got then at Walmart. 
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with the other brides, check out the dollar store or ebay if you are looking cheap.  The advantage to buying rather than renting though, is many of your guests may take a centerpiece home with them.  If you rent, you need to be sure they all know not to do that or you're going to stuck with full cost of the vase. 
  • gundy21gundy21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a bunch for sale - pretty cheap - email me at gundy21 at yahoo.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Mine came free with the hall.  They had 2 to choose from or you could bring in your own.  I just used theirs, taper candle with a pretty hurricane on a mirror.  Saved me $40 a table had I used the florist.
    Married: 5/21/11 TTC: 6/10/11 BFP: 8/7/11 (first baby) BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I got mine from my florist. (fleur couture)

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 197 invited to celebrate!
    image 187 Are ready to party! image 10 Are missing out! image 0 Make me stalk the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: September 2nd
  • jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting mine from my florist.  However, Dollar Tree has vases that lots of brides buy.
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have some dollar tree inspired centerpieces in my bio but if you are looking to rent Jess Fleur Fun in Waukesha offers that option I am getting my flowers from there and they have been great to work with and extremely reasonable.
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards