Wisconsin

I need advice on a DJ

My fiance and I were thinking about not having a DJ for our reception because the reception site has an awesome sound system.

I later got too nervous, and I want to have a DJ to help our night run smoothly.

We were looking into Elite Signature DJ's. They are offering a great price, but it makes me a little nervous. Most around here run just under $1000. Does anyone have a review on Elite Signature DJ's? Does anyone have a suggestion on a DJ in the Milwaukee area?

Re: I need advice on a DJ

• I rented my own equipment and music for my wedding. However, I lucked out, because one of our friend at the party was a d.j. so he pretty much rocked it out. We also save a lot of money.
    I was recently at a wedding and the d.j. they had was called "DJ on the Mix". The reception was in Milwaukee, so I think they are from there. Check out their website and go from there.

Good Luck!
  • Check out A Personal Touch DJ.  My future brother and sister in law had them for their wedding in October and we booked them for our wedding in November.  Under $1000.  The DJ they had/we are having kept the dance floor busy all night.  His name is Joe and he is one of the owners.  http://www.apersonaltouchdj.net/

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm in the middle of DJ shopping right now, and Elite Signature is one of the companies that I got a quote from.  Very inexpensive, but there are some bad reviews online that make me a little wary of using them.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • gundy21gundy21 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    We used A Personal Touch as well and they did a great job.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • My soon to be BIL is a DJ with DJ Express - they've got an excellent rep along with Music 2 Remember. :) 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Double Platinum DJ Service is great!  Bill, the owner, customized our music and coordinated our dances and different events throughout the night.  They give you this packet/booklet that you go through and cross out what songs you hate, what you love, must play, give suggestions for father daughter dance, etc.  You put all of your info in here (wedding party), etc.  He then keeps in contact with you regarding your day and then runs the music the way YOU want it.

He was about $1000 for unlimited hours.  He also has upgraded options like up lighting and photo montage service.  We did our own montage and he ran it for us.  He tested it a bunch of times and it ran perfectly.

Platinum DJ Service : Bill Spindler

He is also on facebook.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I second Double Platinum DJ. We have him booked for our wedding, and I had the luxury of using him for a large meeting at work a couple months ago. He was fantastic!
     Great prices, well worth every penny!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards