New Jersey - South
Options

Help me!

So me and my fiance are paying for our wedding out of our own pockets. With that being said does anyone have suggestions on venues that have an "all exclusive" type package in South Jersey?! Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Re: Help me!

• Options
    It would help if you can give some more information.  Like which county are you looking in and if you have a price per person that you are looking to stay at.  Most wedding venues in our area are all inclusive, what did you mean by "all exclusive"?

We had our reception at Brigalias in Sicklerville.  It was all inclusive and there was really not much other than a DJ that we needed to hire to have at the reception.  They even have built a chapel on the property since my wedding there 2 years ago.  The food is outstanding and their customer service is top notch.  I even had the owner of the company, Tina, call me personally to answer a question I had about table numbers!  They have different packages that are available.

If you haven't already.  You should make a guest list of everyone you would like to invite.  Leave a few extra spots open for any single guests who may get a bf/gf by the time your invites go out.  Then figure out how much you can save between now and your prospective wedding date.  Take that amount and enter it into TK's budgetor tool.  Remove any unnecessary items and see how the budgetor allocates your funds.  Then stick to it as best you can.
  • Options
    Check out Indian Springs Country Club in Marlton NJ. I am having my wedding there in November and they have been so amazing  and very reasonably priced.
  • Options
    I know Auletto's includes your flowers and your centerpieces.
  • Options
    coraloccoraloc member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2014
    Marian House in Cherry Hill included your centerpieces too. I can't remember if they were BYO but their prices were fabulous back in 2008. I think their most inexpensive package started at $60 and their most expensive was a little over $80.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards