Wisconsin

Italian Community Center

We are looking for a venue for our October 5th, 2013 wedding and we like the look of the Italian Community Center. We don't want to fall in love with a venue we can't afford, so does anyone know how much this one costs? We are having about 150 people and would do a buffet style dinner.

Thanks!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Italian Community Center

• jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know, but I'd suggest giving them a call and asking for information.   Most venues will send you their materials if you ask.
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I can't give you any price specifics, but I went to a wedding there about 2 years ago. The room/hall she rented was beautiful! She had maybe 100 people there. I don't remember which room it was held in.

There was only one negative about the place- there were 2 different high school proms going on in different rooms, so there were a few wedding crashers. My friend was pretty gracious about it and actually danced with the 3 of the girls, but it still sucked. She was afraid that they would start sneaking drinks on her dime. Security at the proms were more at fault for this then the Italian Community Center, but maybe you should inquire if they have any security measures in place for this type of thing.
    -Kato
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Was there for a wedding and it was great!  Was a few years ago.  I know they have 2 or 3 rooms? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards