Wedding Classifieds

Maggie Sottero Divina for sale (ivory)

Worn on my February 22, 2014 wedding.  Dress has been professionally dry cleaned and has zero tears or defects, and is in like new condition.  On close inspection, if you lift up the bottom of the dress it is slightly grey in some areas from touching the ground, but nothing you would ever notice unless you were looking.  Photo of this is posted.  In addition, the straps used to hang the dress are not identical because one of them broke and was replaced during alterations.  Photos and info from the designer can be found here: http://www.maggiesottero.com/dress.aspx?style=V7153BR.  

Dress has had the hem raised, cups and bustle sewn in, and was taken in a little bit around the waist. Since the back is a bustle, the waist/bust can give or take 1-2 inches and still fit, but my sizes are as follows: bust - 32, waist - 24, hips - 36, height w heels worn on wedding date - 5'7.  I am asking for $1,000 plus $50 for shipping.  Please feel free to contact me by e-mailing me directly at lyamsek@gmail.com with questions or requests for more photos!!  Nothing could make me happier than for somebody else to make feel as beautiful as I did in this dress on their special day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards