Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Wedding Items for Sale - Cape Cod Brides/West Dennis

Hi Brides! I have some wedding items for sale from my wedding at Willowbend Country Club (Mashpee, MA) last September. My parents have a house in West Dennis and if you are interested in any of the items below, you could pick them up if close by! Please message me if you are interested. Thanks. You can view most of the items on my photographer's, Nancy Gould, blog with my preview pics :)http://nancygould.com/ashley-chris-willowbend-country-club-mashpee-massachusetts White Lanterns: 16 - Large (Approx. 2 ft. tall by 8 1/2 in wide). We paid $39.99 per lantern. The florist wanted to charge $25 per lantern so I figured why not buy my own, then sell! You could do the same and then sell after :) I used them along the ceremony aisles with red rose petals, etc. See pictures in link above. I would sell them for $30 per lantern 5 - Small (Approx. 21 in tall by 6 in wide). We paid $29.99 per lantern. I would sell them for $20 per lantern Candles for Lanterns: 16 - Battery operated candles for big lanterns. Paid $12 each plus bought all the batteries, etc. Would sell for $8 each. Candy Bar: See pictures on blog above. Colors are navy and pink but ribbon is mainly navy and white and we used pink candy, can always add in your color on the tags/candy. My mom made the entire thing and it came out gorgeous...we got so many compliments on it! We paid $300 for all the jars. There are 8 Large and 6 Small....would sell all jars for $250. Bows: This sounds weird but my mom makes amazing, gorgeous bows! I was going to use them on the lanterns, etc but ended up not using them. Would be perfect for a church wedding on aisles. Not sure if you would want them but would sell for $8 each, there are 10. I can send a picture. Votives: Used these along the windows in the reception room. I have 100 left....would sell for $50.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards