Nevada-Las Vegas

Aria brides

Re: Aria brides

• could be out sick, who knows.  
  • trm358trm358 member
    First Comment 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    Our return contact has been lackluster. It takes about a week or more for any communication with our WC. 
  • I have Marissa, and I have not had any problems with corresponding via email with her.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I have Erica. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • a13049a13049 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    So after I say I have had no problem Wyb communication, now I have an issue. Not with the chapel though, with group room reservations. Our room block closes Friday and so most of my guests are trying to book last minute and they have told 3 of my guests that they can't find our room block. I can still do it online so I try to direct them to thee link but not everyone is techy. So I email the lady for group rooms and also ask if I can possibly get the names of those who have secured a room and I get an auto reply the she is out for two weeks! And if we need immediate assistance to call the dipshits at the front desk, who then when I keep forwarding me to her voice mail.
  • Oh no! Did you give them the group code? I would assume if they gave them that they could enter it and find it. Our group code isn't our names or anything it is "GIFLIT" which is weird in my opinion vs. using our names like the other room blocks we did. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • a13049a13049 member
    Yes, our group code is our names. I just hung up and called again and got someone who seemed to be more intelligent. She helped me out and was able to find it. I just booked he remaining rooms as they are my uncle and grandmother and they hate Doug things online. But seriously, don't forward me for he person who I just told you was gone for two weeks. Eff!!!
  • Yea that is pretty ridiculous. Glad you were able to get everything figured out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @Rosebubbly‌ could you please send me pictures of the lighting. We are planning a ceremony at the Aria.
    Bridetobej15@gmail.com
  • Just sent them. :-)
  • Thank you soooo much!!
    Have you found your makeup artist yet? Leila at sincity makeup is who I think I'm going with. Her reviews were amazing and she was quick to respond to me. If you look at her site of before and afters all the ladies look amazing!
  • I've been looking at Leila too, has she given you any pricing info?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I haven't decided 100% but it's between Francesca and harmony. Drastically different pricing. I'm trying to get other things nailed down since everything else has been so over budget.
  • Hi Ladies  I recently got married at the Aria on May 3rd, 2014 it was absolutely amazing I have pictures of my wedding and if you are interested in seeing them you can request me as friend of facebook just inbox indicating you are from the Knot and I will accept so you look at the pic-I'm using my work computer and unable to upload here and my home computer is broken. My name on Facebook is Marie Dee  ( profile is bridal pic of me) 

Regarding flowers I worked with Marissa my assigned coordinator and we came up with a custom package  - BM bouquet was $25 beautiful roses a mini version of mine. I also had an custom aisle treatment $250 ( much cheaper then what is in the catalog).

Regarding photography I have said this before and no offense to those who like Cashman Photography but I don't and so I asked/insisted that I be allowed to have outside vendors shoot& record my cermony pre and post without Cashman on the premises. I had to pay a fee of $250 ( was told I was the first wedding allowed to do so) and I wrote a letter to management explaining my request - just talk with your wedding coordinator. The photographer I used was Joey Allen ( he is just a perfectionist and I love love love love him- My pictures are amazing some shots look like they are out of a magazine and he must of given us about 2000 photos if not very close. I also used Lighten films ( have not recieved video yet but they are also amazing).

If anyone has any question please free to inbox me on facebook no worries your wedding will be great if you choose the Aria.

• Just booked for September 2015 yay!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • finally got everything handled ^_^

booked in December with an excellent skysuite to boot :)
  • Damn @hashtaggroomzilla‌ how'd you get the sky suite?
  • edited June 2014
    Damn @hashtaggroomzilla‌ how'd you get the sky suite?
    email your wedding coordinator to request.  as long as you're willing to pay for it you can pay the difference.

the wedding discount > the mlife discount
  • @hashtaggroomzilla‌ can you pm me what you're paying? They wouldn't even quote me a price. They've been real evasive about it. Thanks!
  • rosebubbly, pm'ed you.  for everyone else's reference, you get a ~30% wedding discount on rooms....so just take the full retail price multiply by 70% and that's your approximate upgrade cost.  

• a13049a13049 member
    @Rosebubbly‌ are you booked I a regular room or do you have a different suite? It was mentioned that we should be able to get a free upgrade as bride and groom if we filled our room block but them we haven't heard anything since, so I didn't know if we should call our coordinator or group reservations. I know I have seen other brides on here get free upgrade to a suite, just not sure which ones
  • I just booked a suite. They told me we would get one free room night which were using on Thursday. Then I just booked a suite for three nights at reg pricing. We're planning to have people to the suite after the reception so I didn't want to run the risk of not getting upgraded.
  • a13049a13049 member
    We got an email back from our group room reservation and they have alreaded added the auto upgrade. Definelty not the sky suite, but a corner suite will do. We may have some guests come and go but not hosting any after party or anything in there. I am really excited? It almost time!!!
  • bridetobej15bridetobej15 member
    First Comment Name Dropper
    edited June 2014
    @laurenlozzy Yes she has $220 for bride airbrush makeup and hair and then $180 for bridesmaids airbrush hair and makeup and everyone gets fake eyelashes. 30% down total cost to book her.
  • trm358trm358 member
    Rooms booked! Our WC confirmed we are getting two nights reg room and two nights in the suite under the chapel discount! Make sure to go through your WC for the discounts!!
  • a13049a13049 member
    Hey aria brides... Des anyone know if you can add some "room service" items to your room before you arrive? If so, who could I contact. I was thinking strawberries and champagne would be a lovely start to our trip
  • trm358trm358 member
    @a13049, contact the concierge! I haven't done it at Aria but my FI did it at Encore. You may not have it immediately waiting for you as you enter the room but you should receive it within an hour or so of checking in!
  • a13049a13049 member
    I will, I think there was a review not to long ago of an aria bride who posted a pic of her room with champagne but I can't find it. Maybe I imagined it lol. Not sure if it was part of her package or suit or if she ordered it through room services. I want it there when we arrive. I guess I could pack one, but it won't be cold, or just buy a bottle on while fi is checking in
  • sa88sa88 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    Does anyone know, if i can have 2 photographers there since Cashman is terrible but you cant get rid of them? I'm also thinking of having my photographer sneak asa guest and just take what he can. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards