Knottie Tech Help

More spam

@KnotPorscha‌ This poster has posted on a couple of people's profiles saying she's making a wedding documentary. Is that against the TOS? http://forums.theknot.com/profile/23528375/Knottie24366805

Re: More spam

• I thought no soliciting was allowed. KP, here's an example. Knottie24366805 → alm&mdm Hi alm&mdm, My name is Suzanne I am a Casting Producer working on a marriage Documentary for a major US network. I am looking for couples from Prominent Southern families who are engaged and set to get married this year between August and December. I'm contacting you because I saw your post in the Luxury Weddings section of this forum, and thought you might be interested in being on the show. I’m not sure if your wedding is taking place during our production timeline and will be taking place in the South (we may have wiggle room on "Southern"), but if it is, I'd love to speak with you. The show is a documentary following several culture's wedding and marriage traditions in the United States. My number is 310 721-5832 or email me at castingweddings@gmail.com. Feel free to forward the flyer and my number to anyone who would be interested as well. Thank you, Suzanne
  • What she ^^^^ said.
  • User has been banned.

Thanks! :)
    KP
  • @KnotPorscha, are we getting the mod post today?
    IF it comes out this week, my bet goes for Friday around 4:30pm.
  • JoanE2012 said:
    @KnotPorscha, are we getting the mod post today?
    IF it comes out this week, my bet goes for Friday around 4:30pm.
    Ok, next Friday at 4:30pm.
  • Knottie6078013 - "

Hi there,

We’re looking for some volunteer Brides-to-be who are prepared to come and meet our lovely plus-size bridal shop owners for their first fitting.

As well as hopefully finding you the dress of your dreams, it will involve some low-key filming for a potential programme we’re making. 

The filming will take place in London and in Yorkshire so if you are local to these areas (or happy to travel) we’d love to hear from you!

Please give us an email on evie.buckley@twofour.co.uk if you’d like to get involved or just find out a bit more.

Thanks!"

Not sure how to delete or tag you from my own wall, @knotporscha.   Thank you!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Mr. Bean Flipping the Bird
  • We banned that user too. We're going to monitor this closely- keep us posted! Thanks for your help!
  • @KnotPorscha This vendor too: Knottie74756716  They posted on LePeanut's wall, which is showing up under recent activity.
  • *Cue sad trombone*
  • And now the fake passport spam is back all over the boards, just in time for a nice long weeekend.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • AddieCake said:

And now the fake passport spam is back all over the boards, just in time for a nice long weeekend.

Yay! And weren't mods supposed to be announced this week per KP's closed mod announcement post?
  • @Knot Porscha

This was in my PMs today from a user named ancomp

Hello. 
    My company sell unique gift for man - unique belt buckle.
    A belt buckle with two powerful knives.
    Knives are removed from the belt buckle after rotating the central fuse.
    Fuse patented, very reliable and will not let the knives fall if it does not turn.
    Applied on the buckle high quality laser engraving, it will never fade away.
    Belt buckle and blades are made of high strength steel.
    Belt buckle is ship together with a high quality leather strap in black or brown.
    Made in Russia, not China low quality!
    In stock more than 16 models. Shipping from Russia.
    Price $290.
    Video:
    youtu.be/TL367ZRRfek
    More pictures:
    http://www.pinterest.com/ancomp1607/belt-buckle/
    Contacts:
    email stroydpk@gmail.com
    skype vadimmobi1
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • And of course there's the bridesmaid for hire spamming multiple boards as well. 
  • Also got the spam message from ancomp

Anniversary
  • MobKazMobKaz member
    First Anniversary First Comment First Answer 5 Love Its
    This seems like a perfectly good waste of my time, @KnotPorscha, but I am getting private mail from this spammer.......anavega04.
  • MobKazMobKaz member
    @KnotPorscha, rather than spend time posting lame and outdated ideas on the Ceremony and Vow Board, how about you come here and answer actual questions.  FYI.....it concerns me that you would post a video, lame but appropriate for a RECEPTION, on the board for ceremonies and vows.
  • Hey @mobkaz. That user was banned, thanks!
  • MobKazMobKaz member
    Hey @mobkaz. That user was banned, thanks!
    Thank you.  Did you happen to notice the other 8 posts above mine on your way down here?  And, by my count, it has been 17 days since you promised a mod update in "a week".  By what calendar do you measure time?
  • Crap. She answered her one question per week quota. We won't get another answer for at least another week.
  • Don't worry @misshart00, she had time to post about choreographed mother/son dances though!!
  • MobKazMobKaz member
    PDKH said:
    Don't worry @misshart00, she had time to post about choreographed mother/son dances though!!
    She posted it on the Ceremony and Vows Board, though. That seems......concerning?
  • Guess it figures that the zombie threads we paged about over the weekend are still staggering around unlocked.
  • Fake passport guy is back for the weekend. I thought mods were going to be "in place" early this week. They were invited, but certainly not "in place."
  • @KnotPorscha someone is selling their sex tape on Attire & Accessories
  • @oliveoilsmom that user has been banned, thanks!
  • @knotporscha vendor jenniferatrebloom is posting on the NYC board
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards