Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Sandals Whitehouse

So we just booked our honeymoon to Sandals Whitehouse in Jamaica.  Anyone ever been there and have some tips? We are leaving NJ on 9/28 and coming home 10/4 of this year.  Anyone going there at that time?  We've never been to a Sandals resort before, so any info would be appreciated!
Thanks
Dina & Andy
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Sandals Whitehouse

• Options
    We were just there in March. Loved it so much we are going back next year.

I have a review and pics in the link above my siggy pic.

HTH and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
  • Options
    My mom is a travel agent and she's been to every resort in Jamaica. Whitehouse and Swept Away are tied for her favorite so you should love it!!

• Options
    We were just there in March. Loved it so much we are going back next year. I have a review and pics in the link above my siggy pic. HTH and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

This is random but, does whitehouse have beer? We are so close to booking our honeymoon but we noticed they don't have an English pub and there is no mention of beer on the website, just wine and liquor.  We want to stay for 10 days and I know I'll want a nice cold beer one day instead of wine or a sugary drink.  Thanks for any info!
  • Options
    I believe they have local beer made on the island! I got a brochure in the mail yesterday for there and they showed 5 locally made beers but I could be wrong :P
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I believe they have local beer made on the island! I got a brochure in the mail yesterday for there and they showed 5 locally made beers but I could be wrong :P
    Thank you!!
  • Options
    The local beer is Red Stripe - if you are lucky you can get a 6 pack of bud for $30 at the gift shop.

Drink RUM!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    @ddoane Oh there will be plenty of rum consumed :)
  • Options
    This was by far the most helpful feed I've read in so many ways.  Thank you all :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards