New Jersey - South
Options

Women's Civic Club of Stone Harbor

Anyone had their wedding here? Seems great, but maybe too pricey all in... can anyone share who they have used for rentals there? The site fee seems reasonable, but after adding in tent, dance floor, and everything else it seems like it could wind up being waaaaay over my budget. I love the location, but my budget is fairly small at $15k for EVERYTHING. I have a little wiggle room, but I am thinking $18k max and that includes my dress and we have 125 people after the 2nd "cut"

Re: Women's Civic Club of Stone Harbor

• Options
    I am looking into having my wedding there and am running into the same issues. I have about the same amount of people as well. I loved the location because it is the only place I found right on the beach. I didn't realize how expensive everything was going to be until I started adding up all the rentals. I have been trying to get the best prices for rentals but they all seem pricey.
  • Options
    I hope you have better luck than I did!
    I had one place tell me there was "absolutely no way it can be done" in that budget and another place said they definitely could do all rentals and stay within the budget then never called me back and has been avoiding my calls and emails for a week now :( 
    I haven't really been able to find anyone that is cheap enough for everything unless I set up the tent and tables myself and I am just not trying to do that. We are going with another place nowhere near the beach :(
  • Options
    We went a second time to look at the place and I really love it! I haven't found any venue that I love like that one.. The inside is just okay.. but I love the beach idea. If you don't mind me asking what place did you decide on.  We are doing everything DIY and have a family friend caterer who also has tables and chairs so the tent is only thing I have been having issues with. 

• Options
    I also looked into this venue for the exact reason!  I contacted JSP Rentals and they (Chris) quoted a price and even sent a diagram of a similar wedding set up!  For 150 guests (chairs, tables, linens, dance floor, cake table, etc.) our quote was around 5k.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards