June 2015 Weddings

I feel like a slacker....

So I can't decided between ordering wholesale from online or just letting a florist do. Since I can't decide I haven't even called any florists. I am getting married June 2015. So when did all of you start getting quotes or thinking about getting quotes from florists if you haven't already?

Re: I feel like a slacker....

• Don't feel like a slacker! I haven't called for any quotations as of yet.  I intended to do it this month so I could see what would be in season next June but June sort of crept up on me and now my schedule is jam packed.  I probably won't get around to doing it until about August.
  • I haven't called for any florist quotes either yet so don't feel like you're slacking.  I'm just not sure what I want to do with flowers yet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I booked my florist in May, mostly because there are a few options and I wanted to get the best flowers for the cheapest cost. It was one of the areas of  my budget I was "cutting" because I couldn't see spending a lot on flowers for one day (they've never really been at the top of my list)
  • Thanks ladies, good to know I'm not the only one that was kind of taken surprise June. My schedule is crazy so if FI's we work opposite shifts and he wants to be involved, but maybe this weekend I'll make some calls get some quotes. @Taylorann0626 I feel the same way, they look pretty and then they get tossed out, so I don't want anything complex.
  • Honestly I would avoid buying yourself. You don't want to spend the morning of your wedding trying to arrange flowers to look professional...you can talk to a florist about a budget and they can recommend in season/cheaper flowers to give you the look you're going for. They'll also probably deliver and set up as part of the cost (worth the stress for me)
  • My whole wedding is stress free. we are going very low key. I don't care if flowers look professional as long as they aren't dead lol
  • I am dreading dealing with flowers and decor since I am not 100% sure what I want and I dont know jack about flowers haha

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards