California-Northern

Need Inexpensive Favor ideas!!!!

Hello! I am planning a Bridal Shower for my cousin; first week of July. It is going to be held at a resteraunt so there is no real set theme. I need some inexpensive favor ideas. Thanks!

Re: Need Inexpensive Favor ideas!!!!

• mklammklam member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Comment
    customized M&M have always been a hit for me or maybe something going along with your cousin's personality (like if she likes wine, wine glass charms or if she likes flamenco dancing, some fans to match or something)
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Ok those are wonderful suggestions. My cousin is going to school to be a Pastry Chef and loves to cook/bake. So I was trying to come up with something along those lines. However, cookie cutter sets and measuring spoons are really expensive. 
    My Mom and I came up with a fairly inexpensive idea though: Candles (half pillar size from the Dollar store) wrapped with crepe paper streamer then ribbon or twine and we will include a little charm. (Which can be purchased @ Joann's.) 
  • I know its not food related, but she also loves candles and it will be in her wedding colors and is a general romantic favor that everyone should find useful and pretty!
  • What does "inexpensive" mean to you and how many people are you buying for? You could get 101 cookie cutters for $12.75 link, and add to it by doing mason jar cookie mix link. The mason jar would be the most expensive part of the favor at close to $1/per person, assuming you have enough people to make the bulk cookie cutters worth it

You could also make some delicious mini desserts (cupcakes, cookies, chocolates or something more adventurous), package it nicely and add the recipe to it. Food is always a useful favor!
  • If you or someone you know is crafty, you could make cookies. My SMIL is super crafty and she will be making cookies as our wedding favors. Fancy ones, with our monogram and date. All we have to do is buy the stuff to make them, so pretty inexpensive!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards