Wisconsin
Options

Wedding Vendor Reviews!

I just got married this past Saturday and while I'm still exhausted from such a great day, I thought I'd share with you ladies my expereinces!

Wedding Dress- Brides'N'Bells- Reedsburg= A
I ended up purchasing the first dress I tried on but I also went back 3 times to try on dress, twice without appointments and they were great to work with. 

Alterations- Sisters on Main in Cross Plains= B
Because of location and previous expereince I went back to Kathy who was great to work with but in my opinion, more than pricey.  I paid over $150 in alterations for a 1/2 inch hem, bussle and her to put in breat cups.  I used the shawls from my bridesmaids' dresses (also from Brides'N'Bells) for her to make my flower girl dress which she charged over $100 for.  In the end, you pay the price and everything looked great but was by far a bit overpriced.

Hair and Makeup- Styles Salon and Spa, Cross Plains=A
Megan and Luara did a grreat job with all of us girls hair and make up, they were on time and all of us girls felt like our hair was actually something that we felt natural wearing. 

Ceremony- Monona Terrace Rooftop, Madison=A
Our ceremony was perfect!  We had great weather and everything was done without needing our help.  Anything that did go wrong, I still don't know about.

Transportation- AJ Prestige, Madison=A
They were right on time, even a bit early.  The limo was clean the serivce was great and we were thrilled with the Midnight pick up back to our hotel for the Bride and Groom.

Photography- Abigail Rachel, Waunakee= A
Abigial included with our great price our engagement photos with all the rights.  She was on time, professional, and had some great ideas for photos.  She took over 1,700 photos of the day, including a lot of family photos for our guests.  She was great for us and our whole wedding. 

Rentals- Baraboo Tent and Awning and A to Z event Essentials
Baraboo Tent and Awning= A
They called to tell us about the delay in arriving due to weather but had our tent set up and functioning in 2 hours.  They were helpful and professional. 

A to Z Event Essentials,, Madison=B
We were less than thrilled when they showed up 2 hours late, and left without setting up like we planned on and paid for.  They apologized after a phone call but all our rentals were in great shape, and made our tent setting look just like I imagined it would.

Flowers- Fiftyflowers.com=A
My flowers showed up just on time.  I recieved a call once they were delivered to ask if I had questions on how to care for them even.  The colors were awesome.  Many of our guests asked where they came from and couldn't believe ordering online I could find such stunning flowers.  I used Purple and white hydrangeas and white and dark purple calla lillies.

DJ- High Energy Mobile DJ, Watertown= A
Tom was a great DJ an dhad all our guests on the dance floor while past Midnight.  Nothing but great things to say about them.  Professional, guest friendly and very lively.

Catering- Geffort Catering, Reedsburg=A
Dan was absolutly fantastic!  His staff was so quick and invisable to my guests that most didn't even know he was already gone after clean up!  The food was raved about and even my new husband who hates green beans ate all of his green bean casserole!  Coming from a family that owns a restaurant, I was a bit nervous but we've heard nothing about how great it all was, some guests even going up for seconds!  Couldn't have been happier!

All in all we did have the perfect day, sad it's over but happy to start our lives together!  Good luck planning brides to be!

Re: Wedding Vendor Reviews!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards