Pennsylvania-Central

Vintage & Rustic Wedding Items for Sale - Mechanicsburg

ahart326ahart326 member
First Anniversary
edited June 2014 in Pennsylvania-Central
Hi My wedding was earlier this month and over the last year and a half I have collected a ton of vintage and rustic stuff. Now it's time to sell it! Below are some of the items with an asking price. Cash and pickup only. Please feel free to ask any questions! You can email me at ahart326@gmail.com 10 burlap/lace bows that can be used on pews or around cocktail table center poles - $7 each or all 10 for $60, wooden cut out words of "cake" and "mr&mrs" - $12 each or both for $20, Several chalkboard signs (welcome, photobooth, other wedding arrow signs) - $25 each, 3 Antique Wooden Door photobooth backdrop - $200, 3 strands of burlap bunting no doors - $30, 4 apothecary jars - $20 each or all for $75, glass card box - $25, Typewriter - $35, 50 mercury glass votives - $2.00 each, I paid $2.50 each, Antique lace tablecloths - $20 each (varying sizes but all are big enough to be an overlay on a 60" table), Lots of milk glass vases - $2.50 each, Antique cake plates - $1.50 each, 400 feet of white linen bunting. They are in several sections- $350, Blue quart mason jars - $5 each, Photobooth props (many items - boa, glasses, mustaches, multiple fedoras, captains hat, masks) - $60, Skeleton keys - $2 each, vintage silver plated trays - $10 each, galvanized metal buckets - $12 each, 4 vintage wooden Pepsi bottle crates & 1 coke crate - $20 each or all 5 for $90, Chalkboard Table numbers in vintage looking frames #1-15 - $15 each or $200 for all, Lots of other misc. rustic and vintage items, 20 solid oak pews out of a Catholic Church in New Jersey. I think they are from the early 1900s. They are mission style.The backs have mortise and tenon joints so they are really strong but we added additional supports as well. I also have the hymnal holders that go on the back but they aren't attached and aren't painted. I have matching paint you can have for touching them up. 16 are 9 feet long and the other 4 are around 7 feet long. All 20 for $2500 obo. Here is a craigslist ad that has some pictures. https://post.craigslist.org/manage/4535160981. Please just ask for more pictures of a particular item and send me your phone number..I will text them to you. Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards